My ladder: Skykrak, M, Bones, Stazari, Shimrra, Zach, Obi Pan

Replies

• Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    HRS can easily be a turn one monster, 7k hit with a stun, and then an extra 4k hit off basic because of the free refill from the special, it's brutal if everything connects. Also, Ahsoka is one of the savage types, you only see her get really good with stars, I'm going to replace lumi with her in my squad soon, and also, with speed meaning less damage soon, Ahsoka will do tons of damage, since she technically has very low speed, therefore ahsoka shapes up to be awesome in the updated meta
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    HRS is definitely a turn one monster too, capable of an 11k damage output, without buffs, plus a stun on first turn. Also, Ahsoka will be very good in the update, since she technically has low speed, therefore her damage won't suffer, it might actually increase. Ahsoka is also a savage type, she isn't too good until you max her out, she really needs stars and gear to shine
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    That's also what I'm hoping for. I should have her done in about 4 days. Just in time to get yoda to 7 stars.
  • Recently 7 starred my ahsoka to finish the yoda event might have to give her a whirl. But yeah that was my 1st HRS encounter in arena and was not expecting the dmg output at all.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Four out of the top 5 are us now, well done lads
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    1-4 are all us too, also I just got my prize so if your rewards go out in about an hour you can attack me
  • Ahhh so prize times are diff even on same shard did not know that mines in 8 hrs
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Mine is in 2 hours
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Yeah all of us have different prize times depending on time zone, I think you compete with bamiero kululimie or whatever, he used to be part of a well sized line chat for this game, he is the poggle led droid team, pretty nice dude
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    If any of yall have line, I can add you to the swgoh chat, sometimes it goes off topic but we have really good theorycraft and game strategy talk in there
  • Good to know im an aussie so 10 am 12pm my time i wont mess with your rankin chances
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Yeah I am completely inactive for the next twelve hours or so, I probably won't ever knock yall down anyway
  • Bameiro yeah his team was beast till i realised killin IG88 1st was key to takin him
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    I have line. Forgot my username though. Ill find it
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    I think its jimbonez
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    I never actually fought him, since he was a friend and our rewards were 12 hours apart, but I used to have a rivalry with Brill Counsil and I figured out I had to scrap 88 and stun 86 real quick
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    I messaged jimbonez
  • Brill Council thats who i meant got him confused with kulumie yeah 1shot IG88 his team crumbles
  • Used to have rivalry with Brazilian and Ser Kox for top spot for like an entire month straight back in earlier days and ancickman but he vanished or got a name change
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Yea brazilian was always up there. By the time i worked my way to top 10 he stopped
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    They have identical teams, and yeah I remember, I always stayed in 5-15 after the first month, the first month I just stayed in the top 20
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Placebo used to be so hard to beat, last I looked for him he was at #173, I think he quit
  • Placebo **** he had massive power compared to rest of us but he usually was happy to keep rank 2
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    He was so good until he made STH his leader, and threw in a sort of bad setup, then just disappeared altogether
  • Supposedly there is a "big" announcement tomorrow. Hopefully it will give us some direction on the new meta(s).
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    from the sound of it, seems like they will add a new table. something to farm the higher tier gear from
    Post edited by Bones on
  • So, is anybody thinking we should start a guild for our shard, and expand I from there?
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    if you have line (app), we already have a group started
  • I messaged jimbonez in line. Thanks.
  • Stazari
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey all, Stazari Velena here. May see me like a yo-yo, usually sitting in top 50, then pop a refresh and sit in top 10 for prizes every coupla days (when not at work at crunch time).

Was really curious, whereabouts you all from? Sydney here so I'm on AEST+10.

My Line is Stazari
    Post edited by Stazari on