Marvel Avenger's Alliance 2

I tried playing it last night. Kinda interesting they decided to bring out another Avengers game that is so similar in gameplay to Galaxy of Heroes. A bit of copycatting I guess (tactical RPG for mobile). So far it's OK, but I can't seem to get into it like I have GOH yet.

Replies

• played it since February because I was a big fan of the first one. Pretty fun game, not as balance as swgoh thought.
  • I played future fight I'm in an alliance an ex employee runs. I liked it, so much to do, but I keep coming to this one. That one is much more cost friendly and tons more content, buit it is not Star Wars
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    I don't like the new graphics as much. But THANK GOD they fixed the horribly broken currency system. Increasing the access to gold makes me like AA2 better than AA. You can actually do things without having to spend real $$$.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    I tried playing it last night. Kinda interesting they decided to bring out another Avengers game that is so similar in gameplay to Galaxy of Heroes. A bit of copycatting I guess (tactical RPG for mobile). So far it's OK, but I can't seem to get into it like I have GOH yet.

I'm glad they copied. In my life, I want GOH, GOH with a Marvel skin, and GOH with a DC skin. Hopefully DC Comics: Legends is good, if it ever comes out.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Dungeon Boss is like this game except you can actually watch replays of your enemies attacks on your team. Very interesting tbh.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Twyst3d
    58 posts Member
    played it since February because I was a big fan of the first one. Pretty fun game, not as balance as swgoh thought.

Ive been playing Future Fight too. But it has too much to do. I find I dont have time to do all the things it has available to you in a day. Which is a weird thing to complain about at a glance. One would think you want the game that always has something to do, but if I dont finish everything I feel like Im not advancing fast enough.
  • B-b-but justin woods said no plan about adding xmen....make me don't wanna download it. Btw I play maa since 2012 and quit 2 years ago.
    the cake is a lie