Darkside 5 Hard A+B bugged? Plz confirm.

darkside hard A and B feels glitched. With chewie spamming Health buff CD every turn, debuff clears every turn and 200% speed. Luke pretty much the same plus he can one shot maxed toons that are not Tanky types and appears to get full meter on killing blow, so once he kills your first toon, the rest of your team is chain dead before your next turn. Both are **** near impossible to crowd control or 3 star without pure luck even with lvl60s and T7 gear. Ironically DS HARD C was an easy 3 star, yet the final encounter on that stage has obi wan, leia AND chewie, but chewie in that encounter is somehow not on steroids like he is on DSH A.

Replies

• Ye I had 5 vs chewie and with a healer. Guess what, he killed 1 and it took me at least 5 turns to kill him ^^ 5A definately bugged on hard.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I cannot pass 5DS hard-B, as Luke is literally one-shooting everything.
    Please fix this bug
  • There are a lot of "harder" to come by levels in 5 Dark Side. Not sure if it's intended but I'm at lvl 60 now and I still need to complete the DS hardmode. I can't get passed some agressive AOE spammers which might not be working as planned. We as a community however don't know if it's intended or if it's simply too hard. EA_Jesse or Aaron perhaps to confirm if this is intended or not?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • mohsen
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well in my opinion i think the bigest problem on for both side character heroes are how healer characters spread across dark side and light side , well most of healing starwar hero characters are in the light side and yet , most of the hardest dps starwar heroes are in the dark side , well old daka and talia both aren't good healers compared to light side healing heroes and yet dark side battles are more chalenging and higher level foes compared to light side battles and with lack of healing heroes its going to be hard to clear the dark side stages
  • Yep...The Dark Side missions are brutal.
  • In 5d you can use night sister To take the buff from Luke
    But dooku can't stun him anyway
    You must give up at least one character
  • @EA_Jesse confirme that for us please. I'm a p2p player and don't have any feedback at all. Could you please, respond if those missions are with problem? Thanks for all attention.
  • It's not bugged they are just hard hurdles. If you could auto every fight would the game be worth playing? Would they make money if you didn't have to farm new characters or gear to advance?

Different bosses require different strategies just like any other game. For chewie you need someone like Sid and Luke requires offence down and stuns.

• Chewie is definitely spamming his health buff, and took me forever to kill him but that fight is probably designed that way.