Anybody NOT want guilds to be added?

2Next

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    There's no point in responding to Timi. His entire justification for the not having guilds is that it promotes e-bullying. He has zero valid points. Even his ones that may have been semi-legitimate, such as rewards, were answered by other games that don't reward anything game changing or breaking. Him and I have been over this in another thread where he thoroughly lost the debate, resulting in him just trolling a bunch of incoherent nonsense.

Anyone interested in reading a through and through gem, here ya go: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/24556/monday-for-something-big-biggs-big/p1

@cosmicturtle333 I highly recommend you read it for a good laugh.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    There's no point in responding to Timi. His entire justification for the not having guilds is that it promotes e-bullying. He has zero valid points. Even his ones that may have been semi-legitimate, such as rewards, were answered by other games that don't reward anything game changing or breaking. Him and I have been over this in another thread where he thoroughly lost the debate, resulting in him just trolling a bunch of incoherent nonsense.

Anyone interested in reading a through and through gem. Here ya go: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/24556/monday-for-something-big-biggs-big/p1

Haha, crack up.

Guilds have been coded by the way, there is a leader and the next in command are called 'officers'.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

Anyone interested in reading a through and through gem. Here ya go: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/24556/monday-for-something-big-biggs-big/p1

Haha, crack up.

Guilds have been coded by the way, there is a leader and the next in command are called 'officers'.

Also the very old datamine where Yoda was detected, there was code for guilds, so I guess Monday is guilds.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member

Pretty brazen to suggest people laugh at you. Well done.

You saying I have no valid points does not make it fact.
    You refusing to acknowledge said valid points makes you seem petty.
    The fact that you cannot understand things does not make them incoherent.

Thank you for again proving my point that guilds attract, foster, and promote drama
    and attention-seekers.

Reasonable adults can see through your false claims.

I will admit I was having some fun with you at times, but the levity was only to make your tedious conversation bearable.
  • Cosmicturtle you do have a vested interest in guilds being implemented seeing you are actively promoting yours in this forum. :)

Some arguments against guilds are valid. Squad Arena manipulation and massively dominant guilds taking all the rewards would be disappointing. I hope this is implemented with a lot of thought...
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hidden behind a spoiler so there isn't a wall of text.
    FeatureLocked_Guilds|GUILDS LOCKED
    FeatureLocked_FleetPvp|FLEET ARENA LOCKED
    FeatureLocked_Raids|RAIDS LOCKED
    FeatureUnlockCelebration_Guilds|You have unlocked Guilds!
    HomeBaseHUDView_SocialMenuBarGuilds|GUILDS
    AllyGuildRequestButtonCanInvite|GUILD INVITE
    AllyGuildRequestButtonInvitePending|INVITE PENDING
    FeatureTitle_GuildManagement|Guild Management
    GUILD_ERROR_PROMOTION_NOT_ELIGIBLE_FOR_MEMBER_KEY|You cannot promote this guild member.
    GUILD_INVITE_MESSAGE_KEY|You have been invited to a guild!
    GUILD_JOIN_REQUEST_MESSAGE_KEY|This player would like to join your guild.
    GUILD_JOIN_REQUEST_SUBJECT_KEY|Guild Invite Request
    GUILD_MESSAGE_0|May the Force be with you.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_1|Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_10|Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_11|You can't stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_12|It's a trap!
    GUILD_MESSAGE_13|Never tell me the odds.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_14|So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_2|You don't need to see his identification. These aren't the droids you're looking for. He can go about his business. Move along.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_3|Use the Force, Luke.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_4|I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_5|I've got a bad feeling about this.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_6|Let the wookiee win.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_7|The Force is strong with this one.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_8|That's no moon, it's a space station.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_9|Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    GUILD_PROMOTED_TO_LEADER_MESSAGE_KEY|Congratulations!\n\nYou have been promoted to guild leader!
    GUILD_PROMOTED_TO_LEADER_SUBJECT_KEY|You have been promoted to guild leader!
    GuildBaseView_GuildActivities|GUILD ACTIVITIES
    GuildBaseView_HUDTitle|GUILDS
    GuildCreateView_ClearMessageButton|CLEAR
    GuildCreateView_CreateButton|CREATE
    GuildCreateView_CreateTitle|CREATE A GUILD
    GuildCreateView_DailyGuildMessageTitle|Daily Guild Message
    GuildCreateView_DisbandButton|DISBAND GUILD
    GuildCreateView_DisbandGuildConfirmMessage|Are you sure you wish to disband your guild? This action cannot be reversed and all members will be removed from the guild.
    GuildCreateView_DisbandGuildConfirmTitle|DISBAND GUILD?
    GuildCreateView_EditTitle|MANAGE MY GUILD
    GuildCreateView_GlobalMessageDefault|Tap here to set an external message for your guild...
    GuildCreateView_GlobalMessageSubTitle|Tap a message to select it as your guild's external message.
    GuildCreateView_GuildNameDefault|Enter Guild Name
    GuildCreateView_InternalMessageDefault|Post an internal-facing message for your guild members...
    GuildCreateView_LackCurrencyMessage|You lack the required currency amount to create a guild.
    GuildCreateView_LackCurrencyTitle|Error
    GuildCreateView_MinimumLevelToggle|MIN LVL
    GuildCreateView_NoGuildNameErrorMessage|You must enter a name for your guild.
    GuildCreateView_NoGuildNameErrorTitle|NAME REQUIRED
    GuildCreateView_QuantityTitle|SET MINIMUM LEVEL
    GuildCreateView_SelectLogoTitle|Select a logo for your guild
    GuildCreateView_StatusToggle|STATUS
    GuildDetail_LevelFormat|{0}
    GuildDetail_MemberCountFormat|{0}/{1}
    GuildDetail_TrophyFormat|[FFE524]{0}[-]
    GuildEnrollmentStatus_Closed|CLOSED
    GuildEnrollmentStatus_Invite|INVITE
    GuildEnrollmentStatus_Open|OPEN
    GuildFeatureLocked_GuildLevel|This feature unlocks at [f0ff23]Guild Level {0}[-].
    GuildFeatureLocked_GuildLevelAndGuildMemberCount|This feature unlocks at [f0ff23]Guild Level {0}[-] and when you have {1} Guild Members.
    GuildFeatureLocked_GuildMemberCount|This feature unlocks when you have {0} Guild Members.
    GuildInvite_Generic_ErrorMessage|There was an error with this guild invitation.
    GuildInvite_GuildLevel|Guild Level: {0}
    GuildInvite_InvalidData_ErrorMessage|There was an error with this guild invitation. You may already be in a guild, or the guild invitation may have expired.
    GuildInvite_NoGuildFound_ErrorMessage|There was an error finding the guild for this invitation. The guild may have been disbanded.
    GuildMemberLevel_Leader|Leader
    GuildMemberLevel_Member|Member
    GuildMemberLevel_Officer|Officer
    GuildRosterManagement_LeaveGuildNoOfficerMessage|You must promote a guild member to Officer before you can transfer guild leadership.
    GuildRosterManagement_LeaveGuildNoOfficerTitle|NO OFFICERS
    GuildRosterManagementView_Demote|DEMOTE
    GuildRosterManagementView_DisbandGuildConfirmMessage|Are you sure you wish to disband {0}? All guild perks and rewards will be lost.
    GuildRosterManagementView_DisbandGuildConfirmTitle|Confirm Disband
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_GuildXp|GUILD XP
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_Members|MEMBERS
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_NoneFound|No Guild Member Found
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_Officers|OFFICERS
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_PlayerLevel|PLAYER LEVEL
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_Rank|RANK
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_Trophies|TROPHIES
    GuildRosterManagementView_HUDTitle|MY GUILD
    GuildRosterManagementView_LeaveGuild|LEAVE GUILD
    GuildRosterManagementView_Manage|MANAGE
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberDemoteConfirmMessage|Are you sure you want to demote {0}?
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberDemoteConfirmTitle|Confirm Demote
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberLeaveConfirmMessage|Are you sure you want to leave {0}? You will lose all guild perks and rewards.
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberLeaveConfirmTitle|Confirm Leave
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberPromoteConfirmMessage|Are you sure you want to promote {0}?
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberPromoteConfirmTitle|Confirm Promote
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberRemoveConfirmMessage|Are you sure you want to remove {0}?
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberRemoveConfirmTitle|Confirm Remove
    GuildRosterManagementView_Promote|PROMOTE
    GuildRosterManagementView_Remove|REMOVE
    GuildRosterManagementView_TrophyCountFormat|{0}
    GuildRosterManagementView_XPFormat|{0}
    GuildTransferLeaderView_Cancel|CANCEL
    GuildTransferLeaderView_Confirm|CONFIRM
    GuildTransferLeaderView_LastLoginTime|Last Login:\n{0}
    GuildTransferLeaderView_SubTitle|Select a member to take over leadership of the guild:
    GuildTransferLeaderView_Title|TRANSFER LEADERSHIP
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Timitock wrote: »

Thank you for again proving my point that guilds attract, foster, and promote drama
    and attention-seekers.

I will admit I was having some fun with you at times, but the levity was only to make your tedious conversation bearable.

This is a summation of your points:
    I do not want to follow arbitrary guild rules.
    I do not want to participate in elections.
    I do not want to be bombarded with requests for help.
    I do not want to be admonished for not participating in guild events.
    I do not want to read inane guild chatter.
    I do not want to be subjected to random **** any more than I have to already.

Guilds are for role-players, power-trippers, gossips, and people that need their hands held.

...and as a result you have no valid points. For someone who appears to hate people and socialization so much you sure do make a lot of pointless +1 posts arguing nonsense on this forum.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    I'd encourage players to join Guilds if only to chat with other players. For some, it's the best part of the game and it may be one of the reasons players hang around the game when it's going through a slow period.

As for competition, I'm sure the top 3 prizes will be awesome for the top 5 Guilds to battle over. However, I'm also confident that participation prizes will be worth it for free players to casually participate in to get the rewards. An extra event to get prizes is always nice, right?

You're assuming there will be a leader board with a #1 prize and whatnot. That may not be the case. It might just be guild vs guild one war per day and whoever wins gets the reward.

And the reward for people who don't want to join a guild will be...?

Guilds are for role-players, power-trippers, gossips, and people that need their hands held.

The reward for not joining a guild is:
    You don't have to follow arbitrary guild rules.
    You don't have to participate in elections.
    You don't have to be bombarded with requests for help.
    You don't have to be admonished for not participating in guild events.
    You don't have to read inane guild chatter.
    You don't have to be subjected to random **** any more than I have to already.

You either make the sacrifice for the guild rewards or you don't join a guild and don't get the guild rewards.

It's your choice, but you definitely cannot make that choice for others. The forum is a method of feedback, the devs may see this. They need to know that 99.99999% of forum members want guild battles. This thread is bad for the health of the game.

Your proposal is exclusionary and therefore flawed.
    Your numbers are imaginary exaggerations.
    Bullies like you and your friends do not seek community, you seek a gang to be in charge of that supports your bullying.
    The tactics you have used in these threads will be magnified with a whole guild of sycophants behind you.
    Your motives are clear, despite your attempts to conceal it.
    You want greater rewards for zero investment, and perceived power to lord over others.
    You want to be able to exclude and belittle those you deem unworthy.

No thank you, now please make yourself useful and go pack sand in a rat hole.
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    ok
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Hidden behind a spoiler so there isn't a wall of text.
    FeatureLocked_Guilds|GUILDS LOCKED
    FeatureLocked_FleetPvp|FLEET ARENA LOCKED
    FeatureLocked_Raids|RAIDS LOCKED
    FeatureUnlockCelebration_Guilds|You have unlocked Guilds!
    HomeBaseHUDView_SocialMenuBarGuilds|GUILDS
    AllyGuildRequestButtonCanInvite|GUILD INVITE
    AllyGuildRequestButtonInvitePending|INVITE PENDING
    FeatureTitle_GuildManagement|Guild Management
    GUILD_ERROR_PROMOTION_NOT_ELIGIBLE_FOR_MEMBER_KEY|You cannot promote this guild member.
    GUILD_INVITE_MESSAGE_KEY|You have been invited to a guild!
    GUILD_JOIN_REQUEST_MESSAGE_KEY|This player would like to join your guild.
    GUILD_JOIN_REQUEST_SUBJECT_KEY|Guild Invite Request
    GUILD_MESSAGE_0|May the Force be with you.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_1|Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_10|Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_11|You can't stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_12|It's a trap!
    GUILD_MESSAGE_13|Never tell me the odds.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_14|So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_2|You don't need to see his identification. These aren't the droids you're looking for. He can go about his business. Move along.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_3|Use the Force, Luke.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_4|I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_5|I've got a bad feeling about this.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_6|Let the wookiee win.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_7|The Force is strong with this one.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_8|That's no moon, it's a space station.
    GUILD_MESSAGE_9|Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    GUILD_PROMOTED_TO_LEADER_MESSAGE_KEY|Congratulations!\n\nYou have been promoted to guild leader!
    GUILD_PROMOTED_TO_LEADER_SUBJECT_KEY|You have been promoted to guild leader!
    GuildBaseView_GuildActivities|GUILD ACTIVITIES
    GuildBaseView_HUDTitle|GUILDS
    GuildCreateView_ClearMessageButton|CLEAR
    GuildCreateView_CreateButton|CREATE
    GuildCreateView_CreateTitle|CREATE A GUILD
    GuildCreateView_DailyGuildMessageTitle|Daily Guild Message
    GuildCreateView_DisbandButton|DISBAND GUILD
    GuildCreateView_DisbandGuildConfirmMessage|Are you sure you wish to disband your guild? This action cannot be reversed and all members will be removed from the guild.
    GuildCreateView_DisbandGuildConfirmTitle|DISBAND GUILD?
    GuildCreateView_EditTitle|MANAGE MY GUILD
    GuildCreateView_GlobalMessageDefault|Tap here to set an external message for your guild...
    GuildCreateView_GlobalMessageSubTitle|Tap a message to select it as your guild's external message.
    GuildCreateView_GuildNameDefault|Enter Guild Name
    GuildCreateView_InternalMessageDefault|Post an internal-facing message for your guild members...
    GuildCreateView_LackCurrencyMessage|You lack the required currency amount to create a guild.
    GuildCreateView_LackCurrencyTitle|Error
    GuildCreateView_MinimumLevelToggle|MIN LVL
    GuildCreateView_NoGuildNameErrorMessage|You must enter a name for your guild.
    GuildCreateView_NoGuildNameErrorTitle|NAME REQUIRED
    GuildCreateView_QuantityTitle|SET MINIMUM LEVEL
    GuildCreateView_SelectLogoTitle|Select a logo for your guild
    GuildCreateView_StatusToggle|STATUS
    GuildDetail_LevelFormat|{0}
    GuildDetail_MemberCountFormat|{0}/{1}
    GuildDetail_TrophyFormat|[FFE524]{0}[-]
    GuildEnrollmentStatus_Closed|CLOSED
    GuildEnrollmentStatus_Invite|INVITE
    GuildEnrollmentStatus_Open|OPEN
    GuildFeatureLocked_GuildLevel|This feature unlocks at [f0ff23]Guild Level {0}[-].
    GuildFeatureLocked_GuildLevelAndGuildMemberCount|This feature unlocks at [f0ff23]Guild Level {0}[-] and when you have {1} Guild Members.
    GuildFeatureLocked_GuildMemberCount|This feature unlocks when you have {0} Guild Members.
    GuildInvite_Generic_ErrorMessage|There was an error with this guild invitation.
    GuildInvite_GuildLevel|Guild Level: {0}
    GuildInvite_InvalidData_ErrorMessage|There was an error with this guild invitation. You may already be in a guild, or the guild invitation may have expired.
    GuildInvite_NoGuildFound_ErrorMessage|There was an error finding the guild for this invitation. The guild may have been disbanded.
    GuildMemberLevel_Leader|Leader
    GuildMemberLevel_Member|Member
    GuildMemberLevel_Officer|Officer
    GuildRosterManagement_LeaveGuildNoOfficerMessage|You must promote a guild member to Officer before you can transfer guild leadership.
    GuildRosterManagement_LeaveGuildNoOfficerTitle|NO OFFICERS
    GuildRosterManagementView_Demote|DEMOTE
    GuildRosterManagementView_DisbandGuildConfirmMessage|Are you sure you wish to disband {0}? All guild perks and rewards will be lost.
    GuildRosterManagementView_DisbandGuildConfirmTitle|Confirm Disband
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_GuildXp|GUILD XP
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_Members|MEMBERS
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_NoneFound|No Guild Member Found
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_Officers|OFFICERS
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_PlayerLevel|PLAYER LEVEL
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_Rank|RANK
    GuildRosterManagementView_FilterSort_Trophies|TROPHIES
    GuildRosterManagementView_HUDTitle|MY GUILD
    GuildRosterManagementView_LeaveGuild|LEAVE GUILD
    GuildRosterManagementView_Manage|MANAGE
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberDemoteConfirmMessage|Are you sure you want to demote {0}?
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberDemoteConfirmTitle|Confirm Demote
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberLeaveConfirmMessage|Are you sure you want to leave {0}? You will lose all guild perks and rewards.
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberLeaveConfirmTitle|Confirm Leave
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberPromoteConfirmMessage|Are you sure you want to promote {0}?
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberPromoteConfirmTitle|Confirm Promote
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberRemoveConfirmMessage|Are you sure you want to remove {0}?
    GuildRosterManagementView_MemberRemoveConfirmTitle|Confirm Remove
    GuildRosterManagementView_Promote|PROMOTE
    GuildRosterManagementView_Remove|REMOVE
    GuildRosterManagementView_TrophyCountFormat|{0}
    GuildRosterManagementView_XPFormat|{0}
    GuildTransferLeaderView_Cancel|CANCEL
    GuildTransferLeaderView_Confirm|CONFIRM
    GuildTransferLeaderView_LastLoginTime|Last Login:\n{0}
    GuildTransferLeaderView_SubTitle|Select a member to take over leadership of the guild:
    GuildTransferLeaderView_Title|TRANSFER LEADERSHIP

+1

I hope that after guilds are implemented and timiboy wants in, that all guild leaders see his blanket statements in regards to his opinion of everyone involved in their guild.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I'd encourage players to join Guilds if only to chat with other players. For some, it's the best part of the game and it may be one of the reasons players hang around the game when it's going through a slow period.

As for competition, I'm sure the top 3 prizes will be awesome for the top 5 Guilds to battle over. However, I'm also confident that participation prizes will be worth it for free players to casually participate in to get the rewards. An extra event to get prizes is always nice, right?

You're assuming there will be a leader board with a #1 prize and whatnot. That may not be the case. It might just be guild vs guild one war per day and whoever wins gets the reward.

You either make the sacrifice for the guild rewards or you don't join a guild and don't get the guild rewards.

It's your choice, but you definitely cannot make that choice for others. The forum is a method of feedback, the devs may see this. They need to know that 99.99999% of forum members want guild battles. This thread is bad for the health of the game.

Bullies like you and your friends do not seek community, you seek a gang to be in charge of that supports your bullying.
    The tactics you have used in these threads will be magnified with a whole guild of sycophants behind you.
    You want greater rewards for zero investment, and perceived power to lord over others.

@BentWookiee
  • Timitock wrote: »

Regarding Leaders and Co-leaders and so on at the moment there isn't a need for this and we don't think there will be.

I, cosmicturtle333 and Brock_Leeson as the founding members both have the ability to kick members from the guild if they break the rules. Other than that everyone is equal. If at some point in the future Leaders and so on are deemed necessary then we can all vote to see who should lead us into battle. If there is some sort of hierarchy it will be based on who is the most helpful, active and shows the best leadership qualities.

That's the first post on my guild thread.

You're wrong.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member

and attention-seekers.

...and as a result you have no valid points. For someone who appears to hate people and socialization so much you sure do make a lot of pointless +1 posts arguing nonsense on this forum.

Once again, you presume your perception as fact.
    I don't hate anyone, and I do not care what you think of me.
    I do not base my self-worth on other peoples opinions of me.
    I do not need constant praise to settle my self-doubt, because I have none.
    I do not need lackeys to do my bidding.

Your repeated personal attacks speak volumes about your maturity, and calls any good points you may make into question.

I am done with you now, and you have my permission to leave.
  • Timitock wrote: »

and attention-seekers.

Your repeated personal attacks speak volumes about your maturity, and calls any good points you may make into question.

There's only one person in this thread who has made personal attacks and that's you.

@FashionFett @BentWookiee
  • I just have 1 question?What are guilds?
  • HappyVader wrote: »
    I just have 1 question?What are guilds?

A place for like minded players to join together in battle. A place for more rewards, more content. A social feature to pass the time.

A place for friendships to develop and flourish.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member

Regarding Leaders and Co-leaders and so on at the moment there isn't a need for this and we don't think there will be.

I, cosmicturtle333 and Brock_Leeson as the founding members both have the ability to kick members from the guild if they break the rules. Other than that everyone is equal. If at some point in the future Leaders and so on are deemed necessary then we can all vote to see who should lead us into battle. If there is some sort of hierarchy it will be based on who is the most helpful, active and shows the best leadership qualities.

That's the first post on my guild thread.

You're wrong.

Line 1: Establishing that you will brook no opposition.
    Line 2: Giving yourself and your lackey exclusionary powers.
    Line 3: Reinforcing that all your subjects are lesser than you.
    Line 4: Lock in your kingship by announcing that democracy is at your discretion.
    Line 5: Reinforcing that you will be the final judge in all matters.

Thank you for proving my points.
    It makes this much easier for me.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    It will add more value to the game if they add
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

and attention-seekers.

I'm honestly having a difficult time figuring out if your posts are self reflective or addressing me. They appear to be self reflective, because otherwise you'd be a hypocrite for all the things you accuse me of; but you keep quoting me. Interesting....

That being said the only one hurling insults is you I'll compile a list of the ones you've used:
    - malcontent
    - power tripper
    - Gossip
    - Drama and attention seeker
    - Bully (to include accusations of belittling and deeming unworthy)
    - instructed CT to go pack sand in a rat hole
    - other miscellaneous insults and references towards lack of intelligence
  • AdamW wrote: »
    It will add more value to the game if they add

Agreed.
    Let's wait and see. Many are excited, many are skeptical.

Apologies to OP. Some good points were made and I can see your concerns. But this has gone off topic.

Closing.

FashionFett.

This discussion has been closed.