Fav Star wars Character

Prev1
I have 2 favorites. 1 legends and 1 cannon. The legends character is Darth Reven. He was a awesome Jedi and Sith lord. Cannon is Ashoka, she is awsome is The Clone Wars tv show and in Rebels. I like her better then Anakin even though Anakin was awesome in the show.

Replies

• dont rely have a favourite but plo sounds like bane lol
  • One favorite is tough. I have 5 that I can't decide between.
    Vader, Jaina Solo, Rey, Yoda, and my Jedi Shadow in SWTOR...lol
    "That is why you fail."
  • obi wan
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • favorite species? ewok.
  • Anakin Solo. He was a true leader and hero and had he not sacrificed himself to save his team and complete his mission he could have been Lukes Successor easily.
  • Anakin Solo. He was a true leader and hero and had he not sacrificed himself to save his team and complete his mission he could have been Lukes Successor easily.

liar, your favorite is the savage scrub.

I'm starting to think you are obsessed with me there Ewok. What is this your 4th id now you run around quoting me trying to start stuff? Grow up bud you are nothing to me. Oh since this is your 4th ID you have pulled this on I reported you for harassment. Take a hint your behavior is not appreciated by the adults here which is why you are on your 4th ID. I'm done wasting breath on you and even bothering to read anything you say.
  • Qui Gon Jinn or Darth Maul.

Probably Qui Gon.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Anakin Solo. He was a true leader and hero and had he not sacrificed himself to save his team and complete his mission he could have been Lukes Successor easily.

I'm starting to think you are obsessed with me there Ewok. What is this your 4th id now you run around quoting me trying to start stuff? Grow up bud you are nothing to me. Oh since this is your 4th ID you have pulled this on I reported you for harassment. Take a hint your behavior is not appreciated by the adults here which is why you are on your 4th ID. I'm done wasting breath on you and even bothering to read anything you say.

So you haven't followed me around and quoted me a bunch of times before I started doing it to you? Weren't you the guy that started the personal attacks talking about how I live in my mother's basement etc?
    Take a hint? All of you pay 2 win players band together to report me, there are plenty of f2p players on here that support me.
  • It's always been Obi Wan, but Rey is close to taking that spot. She is awesome.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hard choice.

Either Mara jade, Darth bane, or Darth marr (SWTOR, and bioware kills him, jerks).
    Post edited by Breetai on
  • Darth Sidious! No one could beat him, not even Yoda.
    Mastered All sabre forms and is the Ultimate achievement from the Rule of Two by Darth Bane!
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Shaak Ti. I'm still waiting for her official death tbh
  • Wasn't she killed in SW-III-ROTS?
    Deleted scene where General Grevious impale her
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • anakin
  • Nope not official @KTroy24
  • Rey
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Darth Sid. Can you really think of a more sadistic evil then him?
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    HK-47 and Ahsoka Tano. :*<3

Atton Rand would come in third, though.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • My favorite characters are Drakath from star wars the old republic, he just loves to spend his spare time living it up in his sky palace looking down on the poor and weak peasants :D (that's me, the legendary supreme emperor of the sith) Sinbad is my second favorite :) he is so powerful he doesn't even need to step out into the field of battle because his minions dominate everyone so quickly! (Me from galaxy of heroes :) ) and I guess someone who is even remotely close to being as powerful as me...is I guess Revan and Darth Nihilus, but power wise Drakath is 10/10 Sinbad is 9/10 Revan is 4/10 and Nihilus is 3/10 when directly comparing to my power :)
  • Plo Koon because signature and he found Asohka when she was a baby. Asohka is awesome as a character!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Anakin Solo. He was a true leader and hero and had he not sacrificed himself to save his team and complete his mission he could have been Lukes Successor easily.

So you haven't followed me around and quoted me a bunch of times before I started doing it to you? Weren't you the guy that started the personal attacks talking about how I live in my mother's basement etc?
    Take a hint? All of you pay 2 win players band together to report me, there are plenty of f2p players on here that support me.

I have spent some cash and have no issue w/either of you so dont lump us all in a group with 1 person you have issue with. Also, players who pay keep it free for you so do is a favor and remember that ;)

To answer the question tho, general grievous is by far my fav :)))
  • Abyss wrote: »

I have spent some cash and have no issue w/either of you so dont lump us all in a group with 1 person you have issue with. Also, players who pay keep it free for you so do is a favor and remember that ;)

Nope, players who pay do it to get an advantage, they don't pay to help out the free players. This game isnt dependent on you try hard pay to wins.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Yoda yo's
  • CaptSeaWalker
    201 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Obi Wan kenobi,
    And commander Jace from swtor
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member

[/quote]I have spent some cash and have no issue w/either of you so dont lump us all in a group with 1 person you have issue with. Also, players who pay keep it free for you so do us a favor and remember that ;)

To answer the question tho, general grievous is by far my fav :)))[/quote]

Nope, players who pay do it to get an advantage, they don't pay to help out the free players. This game isnt dependent on you try hard pay to wins. [/quote]

Actually that not entirely true either lol. The $ i have spent was for my enjoyment an to get toons i wanted cause i like them not to gain an advantage. And im not saying we spend to "help the free players", im saying you playing the gane free is a byproduct of us spending $ on the gane because thats what keeps the game running. Also your comment to the one i made is not relevant to what i said and your 100% wrong on 2 points in your comment "this game isint dependant on you try hard pay to wins".
    1) im not a try hard pay to win just cause i spent a little cash. Again, whatever your issue is, DONT lump us all together in a group. Some paying players are arrogant but we all arent so stop categorizing us all together in a negative way.
    2) this game (same as all games) is absolutly 100% dependent on paying players lol. To think otherwise is just lunacy. If someone does not pay for the game, it could not be offered free to F2P players. Thats basic business, nothing is free. Someone pays for it. If you dont pay for it then thats fine, enjoy it for free but understand that players who spend $ are the reson you get to play free. If you cant u derstand that then i cant help you.

Im trying to be civil and calmly explain that your comments are directed at an entire group of ppl when most of us have done nothing to you. I wouod say an apology is in order but given your prejudice of fhe very player base that makes it possible for you to enjoy the game free will prevent you from seeing my point anyway.

Im not being mean or derogatory, nor have i said anything negative. You clearly have an issue with a particular player or particular few players an thats fine but lumping all soenders together in a negative way because the one(s) u have issue with pay is just wrong.

Best wishes to you
  • Luke Skywalker, of course.
  • I enjoyed Darth maul very much. Not only could he use the force and his unique weapon. He'd put a foot in your face in a heartbeat. Lol

Nope, players who pay do it to get an advantage, they don't pay to help out the free players. This game isnt dependent on you try hard pay to wins.

I pay to get the toons I want. If i paid to win with what I spent I'd have 2 teams of 7 star epics instead of half dozen teams of 5-6* half of them epics. Frankly beating someoes team the AI controls does nothing for me so I could really care less about arena rank if not for the rewards.
    I have spent some cash and have no issue w/either of you so dont lump us all in a group with 1 person you have issue with. Also, players who pay keep it free for you so do us a favor and remember that ;)

To answer the question tho, general grievous is by far my fav :)))[/quote]

Nope, players who pay do it to get an advantage, they don't pay to help out the free players. This game isnt dependent on you try hard pay to wins. [/quote]

Actually that not entirely true either lol. The $ i have spent was for my enjoyment an to get toons i wanted cause i like them not to gain an advantage. And im not saying we spend to "help the free players", im saying you playing the gane free is a byproduct of us spending $ on the gane because thats what keeps the game running. Also your comment to the one i made is not relevant to what i said and your 100% wrong on 2 points in your comment "this game isint dependant on you try hard pay to wins".
    1) im not a try hard pay to win just cause i spent a little cash. Again, whatever your issue is, DONT lump us all together in a group. Some paying players are arrogant but we all arent so stop categorizing us all together in a negative way.
    2) this game (same as all games) is absolutly 100% dependent on paying players lol. To think otherwise is just lunacy. If someone does not pay for the game, it could not be offered free to F2P players. Thats basic business, nothing is free. Someone pays for it. If you dont pay for it then thats fine, enjoy it for free but understand that players who spend $ are the reson you get to play free. If you cant u derstand that then i cant help you.

Im trying to be civil and calmly explain that your comments are directed at an entire group of ppl when most of us have done nothing to you. I wouod say an apology is in order but given your prejudice of fhe very player base that makes it possible for you to enjoy the game free will prevent you from seeing my point anyway.

Im not being mean or derogatory, nor have i said anything negative. You clearly have an issue with a particular player or particular few players an thats fine but lumping all soenders together in a negative way because the one(s) u have issue with pay is just wrong.

Best wishes to you[/quote]

Well said. I want certain toons and lack patience so I spend to get more enjoyment. The issue is that I posted my thoughts on the Barriss nerf based on my purchasing the pack to get a sick healer. After that I had to report the user a couple times for stalking and harassment, as others had to as well and they kept returning on new ids doing the same. It is sad really that we are all lumped together as one. I like the game a lot and love getting the toons I want. Just finally got Kylo after resisting buying the pack, though I bought crystals to do it,lol.

One other thing to add. If we were all pay2win why would myself, and others here pay2play be helping newbies with questions on teams and farm order? I know some of the advice I've seen and given here I wish I'd gotten when I started out. I'd have saved time and money had I.

Happy New year all, as always anyone newer feel free to message me any questions. I'm no expert, but I've played with a vast array of toons and I pick opponents based on what looks like different team makeup, so I've seen a wide range of opposite teams.