Heroes Secrets

ravened
18 posts Member
edited May 2016
NEW: Contribute and help us to make the app better. Now you can send us additional heroes details and updated data and we will include it in the app. You will appear as contributor.

CfSqR3jXEAAfgO0.jpg:large

Heroes Secrets for "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes"

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/heroes-secrets-for-star-wars/id1090647127
Post edited by ravened on

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    I thought we all agreed we don't like platform specific content.
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    Hi Randall, thank you for you comment.

The feedback we got so far from iPhone users was very positive, that is why we are already working on an Android version.
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    Hi everybody, does someone know how the skills of "Stormtropper" improve with each level?
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Nevermind, didn't realize it was blank.
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    It seams that it is very difficult to get this information... we will give our application for free to the first one giving us "Stormtropper" levels!
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    $0.99 for something that you can already get online for free.....*crazy eye*
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    Sorry if you don't like it, the idea is that you can find what you need faster with that app. If you check the reviews you will see that everybody was happy after paying $0.99.

Maybe you can give new ideas with some features that are not available online, we will be happy to implement them if the development cost is not very high.

Thank you for your feedback.

OFFTOPIC:
    Developing apps is not free and that money is more a "motivation" for the developers than anything else.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    ravened wrote: »
    we will be happy to implement them if the development cost is not very high

Non-GAAP revenues from EA mobile games increased 17% year over year to $162 million due to the launch of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Full game download revenues grew 39% to $195 million.

Source: http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/205474/electronic-arts-falls-despite-q3-earnings-amp-revenue-beat

They/you can afford to put development money into one of their most profitable products. In fact since it's one of the only games keeping EA afloat I'd go so far to say that not putting resources into this game is, to quote Hondo Ohnaka, bad business.
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    Thank you again for your response! I see that you are very interested in this topic, I already knew that link thank you... but... are you comparing my small app with the real game and me with EA mobile? LoL

My real job keep me afloat :) this is just a hobby. During my free time I write apps... and that is not for free. I have to pay for example the apple developer license that cost 100$ per year...

I am sorry if you think that it is wrong to ask 1$ for my app.

I can tell you how the idea of that app started... stop reading here if you are not interested...

I wrote that app for myself because I didn't like to start a browser and search a hero in google every time. A couple of friends liked the result and asked me to put the app in appstore because they also wanted it...

That cost money and time so I did it, but the app was not for free, it cost 1$. It has anyway a lot of downloads and people like it :)

I wrote this entry because I though that the community could give some ideas that I can implement during my free time... make the app better and life of people playing the game easier...

• @ravened: Good for you! If you discover a need for a service, and fill that need with a valuable product, you deserve to get yourself a little profit. Good Luck!

Sorry, I don't have Stormtrooper yet, or else I would gladly share the info.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    @ravened free of charge
    Click on ability and shows you the changes
    http://www.star-wars-galaxy.com/Stormtrooper
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    Thank you scuba!

I sent you the promotional code by a private message. I hope that you like the application.

Let me know if you have any problem using the promotional code.
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    @ChazSunray Thank you for your comment! I appreciate it
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    ...are you comparing my small app with the real game and me with EA mobile? LoL

Yes. Yes I am. Sorry about that. Apparently I failed reading that day.
  • @ravened - any news on when it will be available for the Andriod?
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    @ingram75 I am already working on it, I hope that is ready to download in 10 days aprox
  • ravened
    18 posts Member
    New in the last version: Contribute and help us to make the app better. Now you can send us additional heroes details and updated data and we will include it in the app. You will appear as contributor.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    New in the last version: Contribute and help us to make the app better. Now you can send us additional heroes details and updated data and we will include it in the app. You will appear as contributor.
    Thank you again for your response! I see that you are very interested in this topic, I already knew that link thank you... but... are you comparing my small app with the real game and me with EA mobile? LoL

My real job keep me afloat :) this is just a hobby. During my free time I write apps... and that is not for free. I have to pay for example the apple developer license that cost 100$ per year...

I am sorry if you think that it is wrong to ask 1$ for my app.

I can tell you how the idea of that app started... stop reading here if you are not interested...

I wrote that app for myself because I didn't like to start a browser and search a hero in google every time. A couple of friends liked the result and asked me to put the app in appstore because they also wanted it...

That cost money and time so I did it, but the app was not for free, it cost 1$. It has anyway a lot of downloads and people like it :)

I wrote this entry because I though that the community could give some ideas that I can implement during my free time... make the app better and life of people playing the game easier...

$.99 for this app! Are you crazy? For a free game? What an outrageous scam! How dare you try to make money ;)
    This looks pretty good! I'll have to check it out.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    shut up and take my money
    swgoh.gg/
    Save water, drink champagne!