Which DD / Support?

Teekanne
35 posts Member
edited December 2015
I have a Problem, now its time that i Focus me on five max. six Chars, for max. lvling.

Heals i have (all lvl 41)

Barris 4 Stars / Lvl 5 Euqipp
Luminara 4 Stars / Lvl 5 Euqipp

i have 6 Stars Jedi too, but i prefer Luminara

So which Chars now?
  • Maul 6 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp
  • Qui Gon 6 Stars Lvl 4 Euqipp
  • Tarkin 6 Stars Lvl 3 Equipp
  • Prinz. Leia 6 Stars Lvl 2 Equipp
  • Darth Sidious 5 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp
  • Kit Fisto 5 Stars Lvl 4 Euqipp
  • Ahsoka Tano 5 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp
  • Talia 5 Stars Lvl 3 Equipp
  • Cad Bane 5 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp
  • Mace Windu 5 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp
  • Obi Wan 5 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp
  • Darth Vader 4 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp
  • Imma Gun 4 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp
  • Aayla 3 Starsd lvl 4 Equipp
  • Doku 3 Stars Lvl 4 Equipp

All the other Chars i have too but not really lvling, but much of them 4-6 stars only lando, koth, anakin, veers and a tusken i dont have.

So which 6 Charakter i shoould Focus?
Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
Teekanne - German

Replies

• really no one a idea?
    Teekanne - German
  • Surely by the time you've got to the stage you're at, you must have formed your own opinions about what toons work together well.

This seems more like a "Look at all the good stuff I've got!" thread.
  • hmm if u want play a counter attack Team use Ima-Gun(leader)+Kit Fisto+Doku
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Surely by the time you've got to the stage you're at, you must have formed your own opinions about what toons work together well.

This seems more like a "Look at all the good stuff I've got!" thread.

Actually, given that they're all level 41 and have relatively low gear.. this is likely someone who spent $$$$ on a lot of chromium packs and doesn't actually have a great deal of experience with the characters.

The answer to which of course is: try them and learn how they work.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Most people have been playing like…what 7 days lol..they still have a jawa and clone trooper. I mean basically any of those geared will destroy all pve content. Your ranked 1 in PvP..so idk what help you need.
  • I think the most important thing is what works for you. Finding a team that has good synergy and build off each other is what you want to focus on.

Experimenting and finding out what works is probably your best bet versus having people tell you what has worked for them as it might not work for you.
  • Yea I've got nothin for ya on this one, OP. You clearly have exclusives to the premium packs, so those are out of my knowledge base. I've been synergizing the characters that are available in GW, Arena, etc.
  • Thx for anwser baut yes i Need help. I dont spend much more in the Game so i Must concentrate me Art 6 chars. Problem i am bot 60 i dont know in a Char good ore not..
    Teekanne - German