Is it possible I was transfered to another server without my knowledge?

I ask this because overnight, ALL opponents available to me in arena suddenly all have their top 5 at 7*, lvl 70-71...

I don't know how everyone managed to 7* everyone overnight.... Before then, I'd see most teams have 1-3 7*, and the rest between 4-6*.

But now its 100% 7* all around. o_0

What the heck happened!?

Replies

• You didn't receive the free pack with 500 shards and 25 million credits?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762

Android US/Canada only, so he must be from elsewhere or using IOS ;)

I believe you're 3 days late for trying to pull that off. =P
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    You didn't receive the free pack with 500 shards and 25 million credits?

It's actually 50k shards and 25 million credits. =)
    In-game name: Royce. Ally code: 844-142-988
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Honestly, I don't think they move people yet. It may just be a coincidence of a several people that had stockpiled energy for the update and are basically leveling at about the same rate. Since the players on a server all start about the same time (by design) - it makes sense that there would be occasional "surges" by players who play similarly, are from the same region, are going after the same heroes, etc.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • What's weird is once I passed 200, I started seeing lower star/lvls again.... Lol.

I'm now convinced that the 200-400 range has higher geared/starred/lvld toons than the 100-200 range.

Funny how that happens.
  • Waxx25
    62 posts Member
    I ask this because overnight, ALL opponents available to me in arena suddenly all have their top 5 at 7*, lvl 70-71...

I don't know how everyone managed to 7* everyone overnight.... Before then, I'd see most teams have 1-3 7*, and the rest between 4-6*.

What the heck happened!?

This happened to me New year's. I went from being in the top 50 to struggling to stay in the top 200 in a week's time frame. I just assumed people dropped large amounts of cash into the game.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited April 2016

What the heck happened!?

Aside people suddenly spending; The only legitamate reason I can think you got moved was you got tagged for cheating and they found you to be cheating and moved you to a cheaters server.

Other than that, the devs have said they DO NOT combine servers!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    What's weird is once I passed 200, I started seeing lower star/lvls again.... Lol.

I'm now convinced that the 200-400 range has higher geared/starred/lvld toons than the 100-200 range.

Funny how that happens.

Most whales either don't have the time, info, timing, or in some cases just not smart enough to get to top ranks. Some may not even care.
  • Nah I figured it out. People that are better geared are comfy in the 200-400 range, while the people that fight through to stay within 100-200 are actually more around my level (gears, stars, levels).
  • I didn't stockpile energy, just had a very small pile of crystals and spent them wisely, got to level 71 yesterday. Burned to 2 million to up my top 10 toons from 70 to 71.

By the time I did it I started facing level 71 opponents just like me :(
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    What's weird is once I passed 200, I started seeing lower star/lvls again.... Lol.

Funny how that happens.

This is true I'm on the same server as a friend who is in this ra king and those seem to be where the teams of straight up strong but no synergy, or good synergy but not meta teams hang out.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Eaywen wrote: »

Funny how that happens.

This is true I'm on the same server as a friend who is in this ra king and those seem to be where the teams of straight up strong but no synergy, or good synergy but not meta teams hang out.

THAT'S where they draw the GW teams from. lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Is it possible I was transfered to another server without my knowledge?

Yes, possible. Or maybe the other guys have been transferred to your server... but what do I know.