Daily crystal pack

Luftwalk
12 posts Member
edited December 2015
Hi,
I've heard some friends talk about a $5 crystal pack that gives you 100 crystals daily for 3 weeks, but it's not showing up for me. I'm level 37 already and bought the Dooku pack. Have I missed it?
Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• Did you try clicking on the Crystal+ in the upper right corner?
  • "Daily Crystal Pack". $4.99 for 7 days of 125 crystals per day plus 300 bonus at purhase.
  • Luftwalk
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Can't see that. I have clicked everywhere, but not visible to me. Is it location based? I'm in Europe
  • No not location based.
    Im from Germany and buyed the 21 days of 100 crystal pack.
  • So... the $4.99 for 1175 (300 + 7 * 125) i got was a ripoff? If you're paying same $5 for 2100....
  • How can there be so much difference in these packs? Can someone officially address this please?
  • CptKloss wrote: »
    So... the $4.99 for 1175 (300 + 7 * 125) i got was a ripoff? If you're paying same $5 for 2100....

Yeah, I also got the "7*125 + 300" pack for $4.99. Now it doesn't feel that good anymore, seeing there are others getting almost double for the same money. :/
    I personally feel, that ALL offers should be the same for ALL accounts. I'm from Germany too btw, so it can't be a regional thing. A little disappointed. :(
  • I don't know what others paid, but I paid $8 for the 2100 gem subscription. Then again I live in Australia so there's always the increased prices for us here.
  • Dev said that the crystal subscription pack is not open to all yet. I also didn't see it in my account, but whats odd is when I log out from google play and using guest account, its there in crystal section.
  • maybe they're testing different options.... let me tell you i like 2100 much better than 1175....would be nice of them to clarify this rather quick
  • They decided base on mobile expenditure demographics I guess.

Assumtion
    1175 packs over 7 days was pushed to regions more likely to spend on IAPs. This way these people can get 3 packages for 3525 over 21 days. (im in this category)

2100 over 21 days was pushed to region less likely to spend IAPs. This way they can entice the usual non-spenders, to spend a little for a great value package.

One is targeted at a group that wants more crystal over time, albeit at a higher cost. (can get 3525 after 21 days at $5 x 3)
    The other is targeted at a group that wants the best value. (2100 after 21 days at $8)

OVERALL, it's still a better deal than direct crystal purchase, and most of us play daily. So :)
  • I paid 4,99€ for the 21 Days with 100+300 crystal pack.
  • Slushie wrote: »
    I don't know what others paid, but I paid $8 for the 2100 gem subscription. Then again I live in Australia so there's always the increased prices for us here.

Im in Australia and I dont have no gem subscription options at all!! I've also read that other Aussies have the same issue. Wonder if you got lucky and can just buy the pack? or maybe you use a proxy?

If you can get 2100 gems for 8 bucks, where as I would have to buy a 2400 pack for $31. Seems like im getting ripped a new one.

This is becoming quite frustrating how depending on where you are is how much money you have to pay!
  • It's £3.99 for the 21 day option here in the UK. Might just have to take then up on that if I can grab myself a Google Play card over the next few days.
  • Can't find the pack? Try this:

On main page > click on crystals on the top right corner with the green 'plus' sign > select 'BUY MORE'

This sends you to a different form of crystal purchase page that displays the daily subscription packs.
    (I've managed to buy it twice)
  • That option doesn't work for me SeroZero...still not there.
  • Im not seeing any of this on my offers.
  • Not showing up in my "store" either. EU Region (Norway). Anyone close to this can confirm that they have it/dont have it? Or has anyone NOT had it showing from the start (level 1) and then gotten it after a while?
  • Devs can you please roll this out to all users? It is unfair that other players are getting the options to purchase crystals at a discount.
  • Clearly, they're testing multiple options so they can fine-tune the product they'll eventually roll out to everyone. I *really* hate this sort of thing, but it's *very* common in mobile games, and everyone who gets left out of the testing or has one of the more expensive variants gets screwed. What always amazes me is how often developers assume nobody's going to realize what's going on.
  • No offer for any subscription here (Denmark). This different prices for different people thing is the scourge of mobile gaming. As I recall, they pulled something with higher refresh prices for some people in HoDA shortly before I quit. But my memory could be off and it was the Dena **** who did that one in their Transformers game.
  • Ivinol wrote: »
    No not location based.
    Im from Germany and buyed the 21 days of 100 crystal pack.

also germany, play since 28 Nov but dont see this bundle
  • In the US, on my GameCenter, I got $4.99 for 7 days twice, 125 crystals per day plus 300 at purchase. On my son's device with his GameCenter, he got 21 days of 100 crystals per day for $4.99. I spend a lot more than him, so my guess is it's somehow tied to some Apple data and the people who spend more are getting less rewards, because they know we'll spend more. Pretty messed up and not well thought out, what with the internets and all so that we can share info.
  • Can't feel sorry for those who didn't get the option for subscription. I didn't get option for Dooku.
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Can't feel sorry for those who didn't get the option for subscription. I didn't get option for Dooku.

Ouch man, I can only imagine your dark side progress....
  • Please, can we get the sub method offered to all?