Whose girlfriends gets mad cause they say you play too much?

Prev1345
Raventrob
242 posts Member
edited April 2016
edited by admin to correct grammar

Whose girlfriends gets mad cause they say you play too much? 216 votes

Mine
56%
TaniwhaUoy_Nillik_696SirjamStevoKhorvog_KarbossaAdamWKFJeedArillianSlythRinnDarthbaneThelubricantMoaiTailsTakDashboardLordStylingeffdashKifaru12Darth_MangoArijitBackdragon 121 votes
No mind
20%
scubaManicmouseProtamineZtyleStarSonMurderholeBaggodiPerongelukSmithieDarthBooeyDreamwalk3rMichaelC323ShokyAnonymousLlamagsethDiraanJedi_of_OzSlyKrysisStarNickRulexKopfschuss 44 votes
I don't have a girlfriend cause I play too much
23%
Genakumacosmicturtle333JabberwockyIricsSkitskalleUshoSticare_Courts_0073BerdilioShadowHounddano7591kozakjanosBalbesDarthNicoBLuby25benacrowPlague_IncGiranKenorWillkimm98Juan123DarthCranx 51 votes
Post edited by AaronNemoyten on

Replies

• Mine
    Supposed to say "not mine"
  • I don't have a girlfriend cause I play too much
    How many crystals to unlock a girlfriend?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't have a girlfriend cause I play too much
    I would prefer the option being "what's a girlfriend?" or "what girlfriend?", but no matter.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    My wife would be so **** if she found out i had a girlfriend who was mad about me playing this game despite the lack of new content
    slampdx wrote: »
    My wife would be so **** if she found out i had a girlfriend who was mad about me playing this game despite the lack of new content

Best response I've ever seen. +1
  • t1m0thy
    61 posts Member
    Mine
    Raventrob wrote: »

Mine! She totally ignored me after i told her i had to fight for my arena rank before 6pm
  • Mine
    t1m0thy wrote: »

Mine! She totally ignored me after i told her i had to fight for my arena rank before 6pm

Mine did the same to me... then said it was ridiculus :sweat::(
  • Raventrob
    242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Mine
    t1m0thy wrote: »

Mine did the same to me... then said it was ridiculus :sweat::(

I have to pretend to go to the bathroom just to get my matches in near 6 pm
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • No mind
    She said I was obsessed with it once so I smacked her. All is fixed.
  • Mine
    My wife got mad at me because I was playing while we were out for dinner tonight. She doesn't understand the critical importance of playing right before payout.

There may be no **** for me tonight but at least I locked up #1. o:)
  • Mine
    at least half the people that chose 'mine' dont actually have girlfriends, including me
  • Aggropox
    120 posts Member
    Considering that there isn't enough content in this game for this poll to be even remotely plausible I have to wonder what it is that you are doing in this game that takes up so much time.
  • Mine
    Aggropox wrote: »
    Considering that there isn't enough content in this game for this poll to be even remotely plausible I have to wonder what it is that you are doing in this game that takes up so much time.

Agreed haha but I don't play at work really so all the stuff like achievements and arena and GW I do at home after work and the gf doesn't like it that much haaha
  • Lol this thread is hilarious.
  • h3ckman
    13 posts Member
    My wife got mad at me because I was playing while we were out for dinner tonight. She doesn't understand the critical importance of playing right before payout.

This exact same situation has happened to me.
  • Aggropox
    120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Aggropox wrote: »

Agreed haha but I don't play at work really so all the stuff like achievements and arena and GW I do at home after work and the gf doesn't like it that much haaha

Alright, I can understand that.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Mine

There may be no **** for me tonight but at least I locked up #1. o:)

Lol!!!!!!!!!!

My girlfriend was so angry about me playing so much that I almost had to erase it. Since then I never play in front of her.

P.S she gave me a christian book to read it so I would stop playing so much..... Yeah I read 5 pages to please her a little and act like I knew the subject
  • No mind
    My daughter likes to watch me play, perfect excuse!
    Speaking as my girlfriend is my left hand I say she gets lonely but daddy's only 5 away from 6* greedo! As you can see its a complicated relationship.
    This game is my girlfriend. As for a real one, I'm 0/80 shards.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    My wife doesn't like me playing this game too much, especially when I stop whatever Im doing during pay out time in arena and sit there waiting to collect the rewards.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Mine
    DarthCranx wrote: »
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jajajajajjajajajaja I see why you dont have a GF
    But on the bright side your hilarious that will work for you............ some day :#
  • No mind

Haha! Maybe they'll add one as a daily login reward. A 1 star gf.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Murderhole wrote: »

Haha! Maybe they'll add one as a daily login reward. A 1 star gf.

Hahaha. Can you imagine what a 1* would be though? Personality, looks, or other? Fre is free and beggars can't be choosers. Hahahaha
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Mine
  • Mine
    This can't be more funny! Everyone stares at me as I laugh like and ****! Hahahahah
  • Mine
    This can't be more funny! Everyone stares at me as I laugh like an ****! Hahahahah

• Kobi
    77 posts Member
    No mind
    Best thread ever :smiley: btw, my girlfriend play this game, too :smile: i am lucky guy :-)
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Mine
    Not girlfriend but wife.

If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be playing this game.
  • Mine
    ...shes level 20 in Yahtzee. Look that up, its a crazy grind.
This discussion has been closed.