Whose girlfriends gets mad cause they say you play too much?

Replies

• I have a dog. He sometimes wants to go for a walk at arena time.

Sorry doggy, but right now you're as mobile as Stephen Hawking.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    I don't have a girlfriend cause I play too much
    I find this game to be cheaper than a girlfriend. o:)
  • No mind
    My wife might get upset but then my response would be for her to review how much time she spent watching soaps or so-called 'reality television'.
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    I'd be amazed if this game made my girlfriend mad cause I'm gay.
  • djwarcr
    176 posts Member
    There's no option for mine, please add.
    "my gf dumped me for paying more attention to this game"
  • No mind
    M9silent wrote: »
    Murderhole wrote: »
    DarthCranx wrote: »
    This game is my girlfriend. As for a real one, I'm 0/80 shards.

Haha! Maybe they'll add one as a daily login reward. A 1 star gf.

Hahaha. Can you imagine what a 1* would be though? Personality, looks, or other? Fre is free and beggars can't be choosers. Hahahaha

An Ugnaught gf?
  • No mind
    She "helps" me to find time to play near the arena payment.
    She always asks me which was my rank.
    She says me an happy 'bravo Nick!' when i obtain first place.
    I'm so lucky

• Easy answer is to marry her. I did. Now as long as everything in the house works, I'm Golden
  • I don't have a girlfriend cause I play too much
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jajajajajjajajajaja I see why you dont have a GF
    But on the bright side your hilarious that will work for you............ some day :#

Thanks Person! :# lol
  • No mind
    Thankfully, my GF plays too. One time we pulled over in a truck stop on the highway so i could get rank one in arena.
  • Mine
    t1m0thy wrote: »
    Raventrob wrote: »

Mine! She totally ignored me after i told her i had to fight for my arena rank before 6pm
    My wife got mad at me because I was playing while we were out for dinner tonight. She doesn't understand the critical importance of playing right before payout.

There may be no **** for me tonight but at least I locked up #1. o:)
    Chef5 wrote: »
    My wife doesn't like me playing this game too much, especially when I stop whatever Im doing during pay out time in arena and sit there waiting to collect the rewards.

Same to all of these. Lol. Funny thing is that I debated posting a poll similar to this two days ago when my wife snatched my phone and made a scene because she wanted to go grocery shopping at 530pm... We all know what time that is.
  • I don't have a girlfriend cause I play too much
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

Haha! Maybe they'll add one as a daily login reward. A 1 star gf.

Hahaha. Can you imagine what a 1* would be though? Personality, looks, or other? Fre is free and beggars can't be choosers. Hahahaha[/quote]

An Ugnaught gf?[/quote]

Thanks now I'm gonna have weird dreams of ugnaughts flirting with me. Ugnaught gf = 1star for sure :lol:
  • I tear through it fast enough they'd not mind, plus I treat them as Queens. Though I'm presently single except for a couple friends with benefits, who could care less if I play.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    My girlfriend knows i am a gamer, she couldnt care less what i play or when. We spend time together a lot so it works.
  • SubjectZero
    176 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    My now ex girlfriend didn't mind because i was smart enough not to play a lot when she was around. Priorities people! But yeah now I'm planning on staying single for about 15 years so yeah, can play whenever I want now.
  • Frequent trips to the bath room to escape and play
    Wife wants me to get prostate looked to now
  • Mine
    My wife likes to borrow my phone and take pictures of the kids for 20 minutes at 15 minutes till payout time so jokes on me I guess. I married her for her good looks but she's smarter than me too apparently.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    This game IS our new girlfriend, playing this game is like cheating on yo...
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    DarthCranx wrote: »
    This game is my girlfriend. As for a real one, I'm 0/80 shards.

Awesome. If you find her don't bother trying to get her to 7* they can be an even bigger pain than dooku
  • Mine
    On mornings I don't have to wake up early I pretend to be sleeping whenever my Fiancé walks into the bedroom. In reality I'm trying to beat GW and farm all the shards I need to that morning. As soon as I hear footsteps in the hall I put my phone down and start fake snoring.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    On mornings I don't have to wake up early I pretend to be sleeping whenever my Fiancé walks into the bedroom. In reality I'm trying to beat GW and farm all the shards I need to that morning. As soon as I hear footsteps in the hall I put my phone down and start fake snoring.

Ha i sneak to the couch at 4am on Sunday finish everything up and then get back to bed.
  • No mind
    My girlfriend used to scoff and roll her eyes at the game until I enticed her sister into getting the game, and eventually she gave in as well and now we're all addicted B)
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Haha i never thought that being single could be a blessing sometimes :) You do whatever you want to do and whenever you want it. Though my friend sometimes gets mad at me but c'mon guys it is 500 crystals we are talking about! I tell them " I'll get back to you just in a sec" which usually takes 10 minutes :D
  • Aggropox
    120 posts Member
    Zip0zilch wrote: »
    Frequent trips to the bath room to escape and play

:D
  • Embo
    39 posts Member
    Hey, what about the lady players here? My hubby doesn't mind because he's got his game and I have mine. Works out great.
  • Mine is for sale if anyone is interested
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • slampdx wrote: »
    My wife would be so **** if she found out i had a girlfriend who was mad about me playing this game despite the lack of new content

Hahaha, rofl :lol:! Same here!
  • No mind
    My wife prefers I play this rather than look at other "stuff" online :wink:
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Mine
    Zip0zilch wrote: »
    Frequent trips to the bath room to escape and play

She keeps telling me that the bathroom isn't a man cave.
  • No mind
    She get mad because she can't finish her GW every day ! :open_mouth:
This discussion has been closed.