7* lumi or work on Phasma

Current team is

6* Sid
6* Lumi
6* Boba
5* Kylo
4* Vader

Want to definitely add phasma to my team but she is only 4* at the moment. I've gotten lumi all the way to 6 so wondering if I should bring phasma up to 6* as well before 7* on lumi. thoughts?

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    I stopped lumi half way to 7 to do phasma. Lumi has 3 hard missions to farm so should take me less then a week for that and in the mean time I'll have 5* phasma.
  • I am wondering the same. I chose Lumi, as she is 1/2 way there to 7*. I chose this way fully expecting to switch out between Lumi and Phasma for leaders. My goodness with all that AOE you could go Pog and not worry about anything else...
  • I'm abandoning Phasma for the time being and going for Poggle.
  • I have pog but eh, I dont much care for him
  • moddom wrote: »
    I have pog but eh, I dont much care for him

Why do you feel like he does not cut into your team?

• Heronmar wrote: »
    moddom wrote: »

I don't really like one trick ponies, literally his only usefulness is the buff for my team, and the amount of ability blocks there are in the game currently he's pretty worthless once that happens. If I used a droid team, id be more inclined to include poggle because he does have nice synergies with droids.
  • moddom wrote: »
    Heronmar wrote: »

I don't really like one trick ponies, literally his only usefulness is the buff for my team, and the amount of ability blocks there are in the game currently he's pretty worthless once that happens. If I used a droid team, id be more inclined to include poggle because he does have nice synergies with droids.

There is only one toon that has control capabilities (stun and/or ability block) which is Dooku and faster than Poggle, so sure he is a one trick pony but his buff is just immense. I never used him without a droid squad true but I imagine with the buff on a Lumi special can possibly OHKO non-tank toons.

• Heronmar wrote: »
    Heronmar wrote: »

There is only one toon that has control capabilities (stun and/or ability block) which is Dooku and faster than Poggle, so sure he is a one trick pony but his buff is just immense. I never used him without a droid squad true but I imagine with the buff on a Lumi special can possibly OHKO non-tank toons.

Yeah you have some good input for using poggle but I still think I'm going to replace Vader with phasma soon because she seems to fit the team fairly well and can't get Vader any higher than 4*'s reliably
  • I'm in love with Poggle dude is BEAST. The only way i can use him is through allies though
  • Bring up Phasma to 5* - she's easily PVP viable there. Taking Lumi to 7* from 6* you won't see a noticeable bump in her performance. I think you're better off having more 6* toons and options in team builds than taking the long walk to 7* on a single toon - the value just isn't there in that last star. It is way overpriced on most toons. Heavy diminishing returns on the star process. 5* seems to be the sweet spot for performance and value. 6* is ok. 7* at that prices of 100 shards and 1 milli credits is a bad deal for the % gain in performance.