Is Boba with training

Got him from bronzium pack, I was wondering if I should focus on using him now or not, also is he PvE or PvP used?

Replies

• Valreg wrote: »
    Got him from bronzium pack, I was wondering if I should focus on using him now or not, also is he PvE or PvP used?

Do you have better options than him? He is able to get to Gear8, somewhat easily farmable with cantina shipments so getting him from bronzium is actually a huge boon (saves you pretty much 16 days, if you were to farm him from only cantina).

So unless you are already high-leveled and have a specific team composition I'd say he is worth it and even if you are level60 with bunch of toons, you can keep Boba as a side project and gear him slowly.
  • Just started recently and I really don't have many options for toons atm
  • Valreg wrote: »
    Just started recently and I really don't have many options for toons atm

Then I guess Boba is just a blessing, he might be considered as a Tier 1 by some and Tier 2 by others but you'd see someone saying he is utter trash and since you got him early he can a powerhouse later on. So I'd say definitely focus on him.
  • Really the only reason people call boba trash is because they haven't taken the time to get him to 6*'s and his tier 8 gear, at that point he hits like an attacker, is one of the most durable characters in the game and has an ability block. One of my favorite characters
  • I'm not building him now but I plan on doing what @Heronmar said and build him slowly after I complete some other higher priority stuff. He's certainly farmable and that is very important!!!
  • He is so slow.

Other than that, not bad.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • I use him in my arena team atm. I plan on farming him up all the way even if I switch him out of my rotation to test some other comps out. The speed is a concern but an aoe ability block and in the right grps the crit leader boost is nice as well
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I'd farm Boba. He's a late game hero for sure but an aoe ability block and killer leadership ability added onto a tank with solid damage... Yeah he's worth investing in.