Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, ... Isnt it too much now?

Achilles
1380 posts Member
edited March 2016
I wonder, if you think, that all the evades arnt to much right now. I've noticed Lumi dodging all 5 attacks in a row (on both sides, AI as well as on my own team when she is leader - so this is no AI has an advantage-thread/-poll) and i wonder, if this isnt too much of what Evade should do? What do you think? Is Evade great now as it is? Do you want this "Who randomly hits first to win"-game-style?
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, ... Isnt it too much now? 37 votes

Yes, its great to dodge everything
29% 11 votes
Nope, it was better before they "fixed" evasion.
70% 26 votes

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Wow ... people really prefer luck over strategy ... oh well ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • You read my mind! I really think the dodging aspect takes away the integrity of the game. I definitely prefer having a strategically planned attack versus a gambled one. Looks like we're in the minority, hope EA fixes this. Thanks for posting, Achilles.
  • I think it's broken. I can't believe how often it tends to work for AI toons but not on your toons. Really gets irritating.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • moongod
    298 posts Member
    There is no strategy as long as the garbage AI is playing defense.
  • Then RNG hates me I never dodge anything with Dooku or Lumi as lead.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Even when all Jedi team tries to take out Sid (I get that he is the "Jedi killer") you shouldn't have to suffer through 5-10 dodges in a row, but seems to happen every other fight...
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    In a game that is completely RNG, people are complaining about RNG. Lol.

I am fine with it because literally everything else in this game is RNG and not strategy. Look at GW. Completely scripted until you find the correct path that doesnt lead to your team getting plugged.

Until everything has confirmed chances to hit (stuns, heal debuff, dispells, etc) I am 100% okay with a completely random ability in a completely random ability game.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    I faced one of these teams in GW the other day halfway through and its pretty ridiculous how many dodges occur, and offense up is just flat out OP. I think I had to use two whole fodder teams with a third real team to defeat the dooku dodge team, and this was just halfway through GW.
  • XCOM wrote: »
    Even when all Jedi team tries to take out Sid (I get that he is the "Jedi killer") you shouldn't have to suffer through 5-10 dodges in a row, but seems to happen every other fight...

I agreed, it's ridiculous that every time you use a Jedi to attack Darth Sid at the beginning and it's a dodges but you don't get this kind of probability when the Jedi AI attack your Sid. It's just not a fair match up anymore.
  • Dooku leader should be for sith and half for other allies. If it was just for me i would remove dodge/evasion from the game like Riot did with League of Lengend
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I think after Fortitude is added to the game EA should reduce Evasion somehow. Those matches will be ridiculously long, and if somebody gets off a heal forget about it; the game will exceed 5-minutes. It's all speculatory of course, but if Fortitude takes out all the quick kills (which I'm glad for), then this really buffed Evasion is not needed. Think about, there is no way that a Jedi team can takeout Darth Sidious on a Dooku lead team. It's hard now, I typically need 3 Jedi still up and in decent health to have a shot at it and it usually comes down to Yoda vs. Sid which is kind of epic but really hard and way too much luck involved on my part. I think Evasion should be off-set somehow once the Fortitude update is live.