Whose girlfriends gets mad cause they say you play too much?

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Got her from bronzium

Old Daka doesn't count :D
  • Mine
    Best poll ever
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    No mind
    Girlfriend is fine with but my wife gives me evil looks
  • I don't have a girlfriend cause I play too much
    Murderhole wrote: »
    She said I was obsessed with it once so I smacked her. All is fixed.

Not cool
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    No mind
    Wife and I enjoy the same things! We also encourage each other in our hobbies. Thankfully, with the energy system and limit to tries on everything, you can only spend so much time per day playing. I usually get it done on work breaks anyway, so wife would almost not know I played except that I go nuts when i max a hero haha.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Mine And I don't care >:)
  • Mine
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Got her from bronzium

Old Daka doesn't count :D

Got different chars
  • Lol. I am female. My bf's isnt complaining cause I made him play it too.
  • Mine
    Mine. I guess we are many people taking at least 4 sh*ts per day !
  • Mine
    I wake up half hour early every day to play less in front of my wife.
    We only work half period so we spend the rest of the day togheter.
    6PM and 9PM, when the game alerts you on the bonus energy, she give me the "are you serious?" look every single day...
    But I think she is happy because always there is something important, even the little things like the "how's your day" moment, I let everything aside just to talk to her.
  • Mine
    Funny thread!
  • Mine
    She is a **** sometimes lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

+1

"Why does he always need to take a dump at 5:45?"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • No mind
    My wife's sitting next to me playing Farmville, so she doesn't care, lol
  • Mine
    PotatoMan wrote: »

Not cool

Who are you to decide what's cool or not? Maybe he's from south america. Cool cops, Posi-patrol , grammar police ,and the swear watch. **** the mods can take the week off! Go ahead, you guys earned it.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

+1

"Why does he always need to take a dump at 5:45?"

"......for 45 minutes a dump?!?!?"
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    No mind
    Been with my girlfriend for almost 15 years, and she knew I was a gamer, so never any problems there + she hates chick flicks :)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Been with my girlfriend for almost 15 years, and she knew I was a gamer, so never any problems there + she hates chick flicks :)
    And you can let the air out and put her back in the closet when you're done?
    Jk sounds like you're a lucky dude
  • Mine
    slampdx wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »
    And you can let the air out and put her back in the closet when you're done?
    Jk sounds like you're a lucky dude

LOLZ! she doesn't eat much, never complains.
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    No mind
    My girlfriend plays SWGOH too. Its getting harder to be ahead of her on arena ;) . She makes me complete her GW when she is too lazy to do it by herself, and she is farming ewok team because "they are adorable" lol
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Pikot wrote: »
    My girlfriend plays SWGOH too. Its getting harder to be ahead of her on arena ;) . She makes me complete her GW when she is too lazy to do it by herself, and she is farming ewok team because "they are adorable" lol

My God...........................
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • No mind

hqdefault.jpg
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member

Laugh now. But when Chirpa, Teebo, Scout, and Elder are starred up, they are going to kick serious butt.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member

Not cool

Who are you to decide what's cool or not? Maybe he's from south america. Cool cops, Posi-patrol , grammar police ,and the swear watch. **** the mods can take the week off! Go ahead, you guys earned it.

I'm sure the "Not cool" part was referencing the fact that Murderhole was saying he smacked his gf. Even if that was a joke, it's in very poor taste.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Ouchie wrote: »

Not cool

I'm sure the "Not cool" part was referencing the fact that Murderhole was saying he smacked his gf. Even if that was a joke, it's in very poor taste.

Here on the forums we may be trolls, racists, elitists... But never abusive towards women

Because most have never actually met one
  • No mind

Not cool

Yeah, hilariously poor taste. I've seen some mighty white knighting in my day but you can't honestly expect some random dude's gf to IM you for protecting some random dude's gf. The world is full of gf smackers, welcome to it.
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    No mind
    pac0naut wrote: »

My God...........................
    slampdx wrote: »

Not cool

Here on the forums we may be trolls, racists, elitists... But never abusive towards women

Because most have never actually met one

I can`t stop laughing :D
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member

Yeah, hilariously poor taste. I've seen some mighty white knighting in my day but you can't honestly expect some random dude's gf to IM you for protecting some random dude's gf. The world is full of gf smackers, welcome to it.

Am I seriously reading this right? Someone please tell me I'm hallucinating.
  • Mine

Not cool

Oh well. I actually laughed out loud when I read it. To each his own. I know there were millions of people in the world at one point laughing at "How I met your mother", which was one of the most hard to watch un-funny things I've ever experienced.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member

Am I seriously reading this right? Someone please tell me I'm hallucinating.

No. He might be a db
This discussion has been closed.