Whose girlfriends gets mad cause they say you play too much?

1235Next

Replies

• No mind
    slampdx wrote: »
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Murderhole wrote: »

Yeah, hilariously poor taste. I've seen some mighty white knighting in my day but you can't honestly expect some random dude's gf to IM you for protecting some random dude's gf. The world is full of gf smackers, welcome to it.

Am I seriously reading this right? Someone please tell me I'm hallucinating.

No. He might be a db

Wowzers it was just a bad joke! You over sensitive virgins are way too virgin. Here's some excellent free advice: treat a girl like dirt. Ignore her, don't look at her, don't text her back. She will love you HARD. She will think there's something wrong with her in your eyes and do anything to fix it and gain your approval. Do the opposite and she will know she's too good for you and it's off to the friend zone. But yes I'm a db. A db with a young, dumb gf.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    PotatoMan wrote: »
    She said I was obsessed with it once so I smacked her. All is fixed.

Not cool

Who are you to decide what's cool or not? Maybe he's from south america. Cool cops, Posi-patrol , grammar police ,and the swear watch. **** the mods can take the week off! Go ahead, you guys earned it.

Did u read what he wrote? No class
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member

Yeah, hilariously poor taste. I've seen some mighty white knighting in my day but you can't honestly expect some random dude's gf to IM you for protecting some random dude's gf. The world is full of gf smackers, welcome to it.

No. He might be a db

Wowzers it was just a bad joke! You over sensitive virgins are way too virgin. Here's some excellent free advice: treat a girl like dirt. Ignore her, don't look at her, don't text her back. She will love you HARD. She will think there's something wrong with her in your eyes and do anything to fix it and gain your approval. Do the opposite and she will know she's too good for you and it's off to the friend zone. But yes I'm a db. A db with a young, dumb gf.

He's kinda not lying but he also might just read a lot of dating websites that give you advice on how to meet girls with no self esteem
  • I usually wake up during the night and do the GW and challenges. Arena is on the train trip home so to be honest playing this doesnt impact my wife much. She knows i play it though.
  • Mine
    J0K3R wrote: »

Not cool

Who are you to decide what's cool or not? Maybe he's from south america. Cool cops, Posi-patrol , grammar police ,and the swear watch. **** the mods can take the week off! Go ahead, you guys earned it.

Yes. Did you understand that it was a joke?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    J0K3R wrote: »

Not cool

Yes. Did you understand that it was a joke?

Not all just are funny or appropriate
  • Mine
    That's your opinion. I laughed, others were offended. I assume that was the goal.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member

No. He might be a db

I think I'm going to throw up in my mouth.

This thread is obviously not the place to discuss this--a fact for which you my dear, sweet boy should be very thankful.

I'm a WOMAN with two children. I'd suggest you keep your opinions on these issues to yourself from now on. Your words are appalling and disgusting, even in jest. This last post however isn't even a joke. If you honestly think this is the proper and correct way to live your life, then I feel terribly sorry for you and any woman who is with you. I'll additionally hope you never have a daughter who ends up with a man with these same attitudes.

• Mine
    @J0K3R That's your opinion. I laughed, others were offended. I assume that was the goal.
  • No mind

No. He might be a db

This thread is obviously not the place to discuss this--a fact for which you my dear, sweet boy should be very thankful.

I'm a WOMAN with two children. I'd suggest you keep your opinions on these issues to yourself from now on. Your words are appalling and disgusting, even in jest. This last post however isn't even a joke. If you honestly think this is the proper and correct way to live your life, then I feel terribly sorry for you and any woman who is with you. I'll additionally hope you never have a daughter who ends up with a man with these same attitudes.

Borderline attacking my kids there? Just like a woman to go there. I've got 4 girls btw, and teach them to watch out for men like that. Luckily there's someone here for them that can do that.

I saw in the other bf/gf thread that you don't have a bf or husband. But you have two kids. You're not quite qualified to speak on this subject are you? Getting personal is fun! Let this thread die, lady.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    @J0K3R That's your opinion. I laughed, others were offended. I assume that was the goal.

I guess that thinking separates us. Im more than fine with that
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    @BentWookiee gone south quickly :) verbal reminder of ToS enough? We shall see :)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Lawd have mercy....
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Mine
    thread... rest in peaces...
    You were so funny...
    ='[

WHY????? GOD!!! WHY????
  • Murderhole wrote: »

No. He might be a db

Borderline attacking my kids there? Just like a woman to go there. I've got 4 girls btw, and teach them to watch out for men like that. Luckily there's someone here for them that can do that.

I saw in the other bf/gf thread that you don't have a bf or husband. But you have two kids. You're not quite qualified to speak on this subject are you? Getting personal is fun! Let this thread die, lady.

Pls stop. There's no need to be so insulting here or anywhere else for that matter. The forum is here for people to relax and have fun - just leave it at that.
  • No mind
    95381.jpg
  • Mine
    DAMMNN I made a very entertaining thread/poll. Most excitement with this game in awhile hahah.
  • Closing this now.. Geez people.
This discussion has been closed.