Question Cantina + Arena

Hello Star Wars Community,

a few days ago I asked a question about the galatic war shipment and was very happy about the answers. Now I have 2 more questions I would like to ask:

1. With all cantina points I go for Ahsoka Tano because I like her dmg and her selfheal ability. But what are you going for in the regular Cantina fights? Mostly i spend the energy in Jedi-Consullar but are there other options who can be considered?

2. My second question is about the arena. I spend my points on Darth Sid, but do you go for a second character too? ( My Rank is about 200). My 2nd choice would be savage opress. What do you think about it? Are there other options which are better?

Thank you for help.

Greetings

VokDridi

Replies

• I got Sid the other day, and have started working on Opress as well. I will not buy character packs (unless they drop under $10), so I am having trouble with diversity at the moment, and will try to get a few more toons before actively trying to increase anyone's stars.

Personally, I am after Opress now, then probably Eeth Koth from arena; Lumi and then Phasma from GW; Boba and then Daka from Cantina Shipments.
  • VokDridi wrote: »

a few days ago I asked a question about the galatic war shipment and was very happy about the answers. Now I have 2 more questions I would like to ask:

1. With all cantina points I go for Ahsoka Tano because I like her dmg and her selfheal ability. But what are you going for in the regular Cantina fights? Mostly i spend the energy in Jedi-Consullar but are there other options who can be considered?

2. My second question is about the arena. I spend my points on Darth Sid, but do you go for a second character too? ( My Rank is about 200). My 2nd choice would be savage opress. What do you think about it? Are there other options which are better?

Thank you for help.

Greetings

VokDridi

I agree upon farming JC in cantina even though I'm farming IG86 because of my droid squad, JC is a good healer and possibly the best one for GW so you'd not be losing out on anything with farming him. For arena I'd rather go with IG88, sure I'm biased because he performs so good in my lineup but Sid+IG88 is a much more potent combo than Opress and wouldn't bother going for him unless you want him for sentimental values.
  • yeah I agree with you Heronmar. I also thinked about farming IG88 ( I have him already 4*), because the synergy effects with sid are great. Opress seems to be just a filler so maybe IG88 would be a better option.
  • VokDridi wrote: »

Thank you for help.

Greetings

VokDridi

1. Kylo for farming shards and Daka for the Cantina shipments
    2. IG-88 is a popular choice after Sid, but I am going with Stormtrooper Han. Need another tank hero in the tank challenge and also want to test how effective his turn meter ability is
  • Make you JC at least 5* before you go for Kylo. Don't waste any points on anything but Sid.