Funniest thing happened in GW today.

First, I'm not complaining here, just reporting how funny that event was.

My level 71 A-team got obliterated in the second round on the last node of GW. Their Team Level was 65 and comprised of Phasma as lead, with Pog, Han, Lumi, and Sid and all had 6-7 stars. But the match happened so fast I couldn't believe it and sadly I couldn't reload to put in a suicide team after I knew it was a bad RNG battle. I tried to get Han down asap but of course he dodged two hits. After my initial turn, it was curtains. All mega crits and super turn combined with Phamsa's meta had them going until everyone was dead. It was seriously the funnest thing ever to witness and the first time this game has made me bellow in laughter at the sheer ridiculousness of the AI advantage. Of course I couldn't complete the node as my B team got slaughtered in a similar manner and it was downhill from there.

Replies

• morcsea
    164 posts Member
    What was your team? Did you do that match on auto?
  • Once you leave the battle, it's done and saved, and you can't go back, but even if your characters all die you can still reset it, just not within the game. You have to get out of the app without backing out of the battle that you lost, and then you have to force close the app. When you go back in, it will be where you were before that battle started. If any previous team had died, they'll still be dead, but the one that just died won't have been saved as dying.
  • Force close is your friend :)
  • morcsea wrote: »
    What was your team? Did you do that match on auto?

No. All manual. But my team was Lumi lead with Sid, IG-88, JC, and Daka.

• Parableman wrote: »
    Once you leave the battle, it's done and saved, and you can't go back, but even if your characters all die you can still reset it, just not within the game. You have to get out of the app without backing out of the battle that you lost, and then you have to force close the app. When you go back in, it will be where you were before that battle started. If any previous team had died, they'll still be dead, but the one that just died won't have been saved as dying.
    Ah! Good to know. I'll try that next time it happens again.
  • Yep... I have had much worse squads than mine in GW take me to the cleaners. It is very funny when it happens. I have never been caught off guard and not been able to retreat or force close but it really is ridiculous sometimes. I find it especially funny when no matter what you try it will not let you kill a character before they get their turn. Or the matches where it gives the AI huge crits and absolutely no crits to your toons.
  • Cyclops
    80 posts Member
    Sounds like either that good had very good synergy or bad rng.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    Yep... I have had much worse squads than mine in GW take me to the cleaners. It is very funny when it happens. I have never been caught off guard and not been able to retreat or force close but it really is ridiculous sometimes. I find it especially funny when no matter what you try it will not let you kill a character before they get their turn. Or the matches where it gives the AI huge crits and absolutely no crits to your toons.
    Thats why I have a "hit squad" to at minimum come in and take ut at least one of theirs and hopefully get another down some in health then my A comes back in and finishes them off.

5* Leia(L) 6* 86, 5* FOTP, 4* Poe and 5* Finn works well for doing this, then on to victory!

• try to force close it. once you have a tinge of bad omen coming up.