Atack order

Can someone explain me how game decide who go when? And does dodge and crit exist for AI to screw you? :neutral:

Replies

• Speed stat seems like it is the largest contributor, but I think there may also be a bit of room for RNG in the equation.
  • Whi gies when depends entirely on relative Speed of players. You can see the stats. The speed then determines how fast they can fill a turn's bar. Rhis is affected by any character having a skill, active or passive that affects the turn meter for him, you or the enemy allies. Some affect Speed directly, like Qui-Gon's 21 speed boost for each aaly (Leader Skill). Also, a stuned char still advances the turn meter, but on meter fill, their turn is skipped, and the stun ends (but they still need to wait until their turn meter fills again before they can do anything. Faster players fill the blue turn meter bar faster, obviously!
  • I am not sure about that - like my wookie would go last from my team sometimes and sometimes go second in same team. And most annoying is when your last wookie tank activate taunt and then he move first before alllenemys in next turn so he taunt nothing .... Make no sence and no he did not have speed debuf
  • Falen_Lacer
    87 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Kaladan wrote: »
    I am not sure about that - like my wookie would go last from my team sometimes and sometimes go second in same team. And most annoying is when your last wookie tank activate taunt and then he move first before alllenemys in next turn so he taunt nothing .... Make no sence and no he did not have speed debuf
    What is his Speed value? From what I remember it isn't that good, so that would explain the going last.

As for going first after that, did you use anything that increases turn meter for your team? (Captain Phasma or Talia come to mind)
  • Nothing more fun than in PVP, thinking you may get a shot of, then realizing the other team can kill one of your toons and hurt the rest of your team before you get a move. Lol. So frustrating :)