So.... Does Poe ever actually apply 'exposed'?

Recently got Poe from the free giveaway, and I gotta admit I haven't used him much, but the few times I did, i never saw expose being applied to anyone.... Ever.

It says 50% chance, but I've used his skill 4 times, and it applied expose a big whopping zero times.....

So that's a 50% fail on about 20 attempts. (4x 5 opponents).

Is that normal!?

Replies

• He exposed 4 characters when I faced a droid team in arena yesterday.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Opponents tenacity is way higher than your Poe potency
  • RU486 wrote: »
    Opponents tenacity is way higher than your Poe potency

+1
  • You need more Poe-tency.
  • He's an RNG toon. When RNG in his favor that skill is deadly, when it's not it's useless (plus as said before if he isn't geared his potency is low)
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • KonEl
    72 posts Member
    At gear 8 I've never seen my Poe not land at least one expose.
  • I have had him from beginning. He lands Expose at about 50%. He used to be higher with 65% chance...but it still comes off enough to make him very useful. It's his turn meter and two turn taunt that makes him very strong. Also his first move reduces damage massively.
  • Karrde
    69 posts Member
    He does land it fairly often for me. More valuable than the taunt a lot of the time.
    Yorkshire based biology teacher...

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui ; officium perfeci.
  • Kobi
    77 posts Member
    You need more Poe-tency.

+1
  • It's lands at or around 50% for me.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Recently Iv been exposing less to the point he might be benched if it carries on.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Is expose really going to make or break you? All I use poe for is to distract a big hitter and absorb a couple hits and it's game over, I win. AI po exposes all 5, every single time. My poe... never. Don't care though. He still does his job.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Doesn't make a difference, I don't use Poe. He's GW fodder (tho expose could be handy to chip away at their health)

Also, never mind, it works.
    My 5th Attempt worked on 2 out of 5 targets.

It just took 25 tries to get it to work twice.

2/25 is hardly 50% though. Lol.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Not since I added Yoda to my team. His expose just bounces right off of my team.
  • With all the Dooku leads running around he usually just gives offense up now
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Doesn't make a difference, I don't use Poe. He's GW fodder (tho expose could be handy to chip away at their health)

Also, never mind, it works.
    My 5th Attempt worked on 2 out of 5 targets.

It just took 25 tries to get it to work twice.

2/25 is hardly 50% though. Lol.

How many of those were resisted?

Its a 50% chance to attempt to apply it. Then it does the tenacity vs potency calc which for an under geared Poe is very low