• Farside
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by Farside on
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ANNOUNCEMENT

The guild member cap is 50, this means we will be having two different guilds. So once we reach 100 members we will cap the guild.
    Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I am here... My master. B)
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • I am here... My master. B)

Awesome dude, I'll be talking to all non-line members who posted on here and via PM about whether or not they are active in the coming days.

Obviously you're all set for guilds!
  • Jit
    45 posts Member
    Hey can't you extend your guild a bit to the subcontinent as well? Would love to join in.

If you would be ok with it ... I could send a snapshot of my heroes and my no.1 rank.

And some kebab recipes to go with your barbq :-p
  • @cosmicturtle333 We've had such great conversation on the Line chat and now we'll have even more fun pitting our teams against each other. You and your members are great guys and I can't wait to meet more of them in the future now that the Guild features are being released......
  • @cosmicturtle333 We've had such great conversation on the Line chat and now we'll have even more fun pitting our teams against each other. You and your members are great guys and I can't wait to meet more of them in the future now that the Guild features are being released......

Absolutely stoked. Best news I've had since I started playing.
  • @cosmicturtle333 We've had such great conversation on the Line chat and now we'll have even more fun pitting our teams against each other. ..

My super star destroyer awaits orders to destroy the opposition (got it in a bonus pack :D )
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • sir_Phantom_Jedi
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Guild limit of 50 players - sounds good.
    I promise I'll get line today

Ps I lied about the super star destroyer, I actually got it from a bronzium pack
  • Daddy_Geoff_87
    157 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi just wanting to join the guild

Ally code: 115-157-635

I'm from Australia. From Albury wodonga. I've always loved Star Wars and have just finished watching clone wars and am watching rebels now. I got addicted to this game a month after our baby girl was born. I dont have enough free Time to play ps4 or anything like that so goh is perfect as it's an hour or so a day and I can play for small snippets.

I finish top 3 in my server every day and always compete gw. Been playing since Christmas so only have around 6 fully maxed and stared characters. I have taken a screenshot of my toons but can't workout how to put it on the forum. Can someone help me with how to do that?

Cheers
    Post edited by Daddy_Geoff_87 on
  • In game name: Dave
    Line ID (optional):
    Screenshot of your heroes:
    http://imgur.com/6tl35n9
    http://imgur.com/4sXg4fO
    http://imgur.com/kAA05hL
    http://imgur.com/hInEY1p

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:

Play daily. Sort of f2p. Drop $20 in every now and then. Follow the footy, go Crows. Play ps4. 26 years old. What is line id? Lol
  • Hi just wanting to join the guild

I'm from Australia. From Albury wodonga. I've always loved Star Wars and have just finished watching clone wars and am watching rebels now. I got addicted to this game a month after our baby girl was born. I dont have enough free Time to play ps4 or anything like that so goh is perfect as it's an hour or so a day and I can play for small snippets.

I finish top 3 in my server every day and always compete gw. Been playing since Christmas so only have around 6 fully maxed and stared characters. I have taken a screenshot of my toons but can't workout how to put it on the forum. Can someone help me with how to do that?

Cheers

Try imgur then post link.. I don't know how to embed it though.
  • Lineid - Sir_Phantom_Jedi

Yeah, yeah... I finally joined :D
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    In game name: Kurgen
    Line ID (optional): 172-341-979
    https://imgur.com/a/oAFER

Play daily. Not a whale but spent prob more than I should have. Married 2 kids. Get on the forum regularly for tips, tricks and a laugh.....

There can be only One!!!
  • Paragon
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi Everyone,

In game name: Paragon
    ID: 259-353-587
    From Perth, WA
    I have been playing daily since December. I play all modes evenly, generally happily sitting in the top 200 of pvp but can push into top 50 and higher if wanting to use some refreshes. Finish GoW daily. Usually lurking the forums for tips and tricks. Gotten a bit addicted to the game as it was easy to pick up and play during the day. Happy to help newer players and contribute to discussions, looking to join a fun and relaxed group.

Heroes: imgur.com/w2lxdaa

• Hi @Kurgen ! Great to see another Brisbanite in the guild. Welcome.
  • Phu
    17 posts Member
    Very pleased that guilds are finally happening and I'm looking forward to guild chat as I never got around to finding this line thing.
  • How to enlist in the Galactic Corps:

Simply post these below:

In game name: uvbinhankt
    Line ID (optional): hanknit

Line preferred, hit me up I can't find cosmicturtle333

Playing since xmas and star wars fan from way back. Got my brother and a mate just as keen.

Ally code must be PM'd to me or given to us on Line. People from outside the guild think they have the right to request you, so it is best if it is private.

• growlkin
    74 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: growlkin
    Ally code: 215-192-759
    Line ID: growlkin
    Location: Brisvegas (formerly Christchurch, so i think that makes me over qualified to join...)
    http://imgur.com/DuNXkaF

Small spender but regular player. Maybe that makes me a dolphin. The other other white meat. Working on my jedi team so i can max that little green goblin.
    Now level 74 (almost 75). Complete GW and dailies every day. Top 10 arena, but I can't get past 3 thanks to the pre-crafted whales on my LB.
    Post edited by growlkin on
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Hi @Kurgen ! Great to see another Brisbanite in the guild. Welcome.

Hey dude. Good to be here.

Hopefully there's a spot for me.

• Phu wrote: »
    Very pleased that guilds are finally happening and I'm looking forward to guild chat as I never got around to finding this line thing.

Hi Phu, Line is just a messaging app. Similar to Whatsapp and Viber.
    Free to download.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Im looking for a strong and active Guild

Joined early January

Currently half way to Level 73

Active daily in game and on forums

Lots of 7* characters

Location UK

Ally code: 743-973-582

Line ID: thesmithied

Arena ranked daily top 10
  • @Smithie
    Hey mate, this is a guild for people who are from or who have a strong connection to 'down under'. Do you fit into that category? If so then you're welcome to join. If not then there are plenty of other great guilds for you to peruse.
  • Samokaze
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: Mol Samus
    Line ID: sammo
    Ally code: 871 - 268 - 576
    ApQiAf2.png
    NfRQLOT.png
    xlC4u8S.png

Been reading forums for ages so I figured with guilds coming in was probably a good time to get my **** together.

Been playing since it kicked off I think. Currently run a 7/6* team of Poggle, daka lumi, ig86 & GS. But building towards a full stun team or My dream team: Full dathomir. Asajj (l), daka, savage, when mother talzin becomes playable and maul becomes farmable.

Not a massive player in arena my sever is crazy strong anything under 200 is maxed gear, star and level I'm currently under 150 don't really try for much lower though rather spend my crystals on energy.
    Post edited by Samokaze on
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Line ID is Kurgen

Sorry didn't know what that was til just now...
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    @Smithie
    Hey mate, this is a guild for people who are from or who have a strong connection to 'down under'. Do you fit into that category? If so then you're welcome to join. If not then there are plenty of other great guilds for you to peruse.

Hey buddy and fair enough, I am from the UK & have no family in Aussie or Zealand.

Let me know if you change your entry requirments would love to join
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Im on line app

thesmithied

If anyone wants to add
  • Daddy_Geoff_87
    157 posts Member
    edited April 2016

In game name: Daddy Geoff 87

Line ID: Daddy Geoff 87

[img][/img]IMG_0226_zpst8fcmjub.png

IMG_0227_zpsxzj1t3dc.png
    Completely free to play. I finished first in my server today. Normally top 3. I finish GW every day. My LS team is all ftp jedi so i can get yoda (will fall one day short to unlock him with my QGJ!!!!) Dark side team is just a mix of FTP (GS,Sid,Daka,Dooku & Phasma). After maxing these 10 toons my next farm is a rebel and ewok team. I love the game. Its perfect for star wars fans and perfect for me because i dont really have time to play for more than 20 minutes at a time.
  • NoisyBoi_27
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: Inyak Solomon
    Ally code: 615-182-336
    Screen shot of hero's: No idea how to add image URL. I have eleven 7*, four 6*, five 5*, and a dozen 3 and 4*.

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: I'm a kiwi from Nelson, NZ. In France for the next few months before I move to Perth. Been jamming this game since launch. Play daily, I finish GW each day and rank in top 25-50 for pvp. Currently level 71. Looking for a strong guild to have some fun and dominate!

Chur.
    Post edited by NoisyBoi_27 on
This discussion has been closed.