Gem Subscription

Gem Subscription is not showing up despite having reinstalled the game 2x. Would like to by the monthly pack but it is not appearing on iOS.

Replies

• We are still in the process of rolling out the Crystal Subscription Packs to the broader player base. They are in limited release at the moment, but we expect to have them more widely available soon.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Basically it's a little buggy now.

I'm from SG and I'm offered a 7 days, 300 on 1st, 125 on other days pack. ~6SGD
    Another player from AUS is offered, 21 days, 300 on 1st, 100 on other days pack. ~8AUS dollars

So packs are kind of customized to each country/region. And not delievered together as we know it. Additionally, another SG player pm'ed me saying he isn't able to see/purchase the pack, although we are both using Google Store (android). So I don't think subscription packs are rolled up properly right now.
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    Basically it's a little buggy now.

I'm from SG and I'm offered a 7 days, 300 on 1st, 125 on other days pack. ~6SGD
    Another player from AUS is offered, 21 days, 300 on 1st, 100 on other days pack. ~8AUS dollars

So packs are kind of customized to each country/region. And not delievered together as we know it. Additionally, another SG player pm'ed me saying he isn't able to see/purchase the pack, although we are both using Google Store (android). So I don't think subscription packs are rolled up properly right now.

I'm from SG too but I can't see or purchase the pack either :(
  • Same issue. From SG and wanting to subscribe but can't seem to be able to find the pack. Sad....crying.
  • Are you all looking under the Crystals section of the store?
  • Is this being looked into? What is the ETA for rollout to US store for subscribers?
  • If other people have gem subscriptions then I want it too. It sounds like EA are trying to make as much money as they can directly after the global launch. I swear this sounds like a Consumer Affairs case

But alas, it will seem that I will go and cry myself to sleep every night after farming my handful of character shards (if im lucky) for a 3 - 4 weeks to get one character, instead of subscribing to possibly get more from Bronzium packs or if I had a subscription do both and have more characters!!