New Guild Just for Fun - The Force United

Replies

• Just PM'd my line up Ultra.
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • Just PM'd my line up Ultra.

B) Thanks
    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United
  • @brodieman31 if you are still interested, please check your inbox...
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    I run Dooku, Lumi, QGJ, Anakin and Yoda with RG in arena. All my best toons are force users. Love them!
  • @Ciel_6 , are you interested in joining? I'm the First Officer of The Force United and while UltraJedi is unavailable, I can bring you in if that is your desire. Send me a PM and I'll get you hooked up to our private intro discussion.
    Do or do not... There is no try.
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
    First Officer of The Force United
    http://forceunited.uventerprises.com/
  • I like The New Republic's approach to gaming & have already asked them if I can join. New applications are "pending" so I don't have an answer yet, but will soon.

If they don't have space for me, something that "just fun" would be great. I play a lot - at least 30 minutes a day. I only started 3 weeks ago, but I've done my dailies every day but twice. In those 3 weeks I've gotten to level 50 and just got my Sidius with tonights Arena Tokens. Pretty happy about that.

For a while I didn't care about the Arena. I only stayed in the top 101-500 (tier 10 or 11). As long as I was 200 or better, with y dailies I could grab 10 shards a day and that's good enough. You get very diminishing shard returns after that.

But I've been interested in seeing what i can do with a team that is fun to play (not just my highest powered characters. Since I put that team together at 7200 PWR it's gone up to 11,400 PWR. Of course, my competition keeps getting better as well. My competition was mostly 7600-8500 when I build the team, and is about 13,500 to 15,500 now.

But what's interesting is that even though for the past few days my PWR hasn't budged, when I decided I wanted to push for the top 50 (for the crystals) I would do really well, charging up the rankings when I played, but then my AI defense was lousy and I would fall...but not quite as far. There are fewer people to challenge you (even though I'm a target with lower PWR and using Talia that the AI can't seem to play correctly). So i moved from occupying a range of about #150 (after my AI losses) to #105 (mostly to make sure I stayed under #200 after AI losses. I tried to say out of the top #100 because if I was just inside, I would be an even bigger target) to suddenly occupying a range of #110 (after losses) to #60 (after victories). The PWR scores of my opponents didn't even go up much until I got under #75.

So I'm having fun - and doing a lot of thinking about the game, which is more how I relax than even just playing it. I'm clearly not bad as a tactician. Though anyone should win most equal PWR matches, given the AI should be playing worse than you in many respects, I don't know whether I should be routinely finishing with 4 or 5 toons, all at full health or nearly so when fighting squads with 15% to 35% more PWR.

I think I could contribute to a guild, and have fun doing it. If all that makes you want me as a member after TNR makes its decision I'd be happy to join and try to have fun with y'all.
  • Hello @UltraJedi, @mishockwave2008,

I am also interested joining your guild. I play this game, for like 2-3 hrs a day, for the fun it brings and also because I'm, of course, huge Star Wars fan. I've spent some money here and there (usually once a month) to help tune up my chars. Currently I finish around rank 30-50 in my Arena server. The force users I have and use currently are:
    Jedi:
    Lumi (7*, gear 8)
    JC (7*, gear 8)
    QGJ (5*, almost 6* already, gear 7)
    Anakin (5*, farming for 6*, gear 6)
    Mace (4*, recently unlocked, farming for 5*, gear 6)

Siths:
    Darth Sidious (7*, gear 8)
    Savage Opress (7*, gear 8)
    Count Dooku (7*, gear 8)
    Darth Vader (4*, gear 7)

The other strong toons I have are:
    Pggle, IG-86, IG-88 (all 7*, gear 8)
    Phasma (7*, gear 7)
    Poe, FOTP (both 5*, gear 8)

Greetings,
    milkacak
  • @milkacak and @MasterSeedy ... I'll send you both a personal message shortly.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
  • jefno
    21 posts Member
    I would like to join! :) i'm currently level 71, working on getting 72 by the end of the week.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=312hj51&s=9#.VwcI5ubmrbE
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28jiozk&s=9#.VwcIJ-bmrbE
  • Hey there - mishockwave PM'd me based on my post in another thread. I am curious about the "force wielder" requirement. It should not be a problem since almost everyone is trying to 7* 5 Jedi for the Yoda challenge, including me. But I like my 7* Phasma as a DS lead sometimes instead of my 7* Sid. 8 of my top 10 toons power-wide are force wielders (chewie & phasma are the others). I have a 5* Yoda too, just haven't leveled him yet (planning on it soon). Is this good enough? I'll be level 72 tomorrow, totally FtP and an active daily player.

If so, please put me on the "list." Ally code is 346-961-634 if anyone needs a lvl 70 Barriss & Sid.
  • You're describing how most of us are: we like force-wielders, but also want/need other characters to complement our teams for specific battles. I'll add you to the official (private) message thread and also send you a PM about your team so I can add you to the members list roster.

Welcome aboard!!
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
  • I'm fairly new to the game level 48 and have a jedi/Sith team and would love to join if you have space
  • @Lovey948 ... I sent you a message to join. Thanks for your interest.
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
  • Ferky
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I check into this game throughout the day and night, have parted with more cash on crystals than I dare admit to my missus and I state my religion as Jedi Knight on the census. If its a star wars **** retentive who doesnt take himself seriously you want, and if I've come to the right guild, then an invite would be dandy.

Aside from a bunch of none force lvl 7 toons I've so far got:

QGJ, Barris, Kylo, Lumi Darth Sid and JG on 7

With Eeth, Ahsoka and Old Ben coming up to max within a couple of weeks. Will grab the little green fellah on his next rotation. Might get Yoda too. :)
    The farce will be with you... always.
  • UltraJedi wrote: »
    Seeing that guilds are coming I am starting up a new basic guild called The Force United. This is a guild just for fun and will have very few requirements, one such being that members utilize a team of just force-user toons (Dark/Light, Jedi/Sith, Nightsister, Etc...)...

To tell the truth I really don't know much about guilds as this is the only mobile game I have played or have time to play.

This guild will be for players who want to be a part of a guild but don't care or have time to meet a bunch of requirements outside of what will be needed for the game.

Members will, however, have to abide by a code of ethics which as yet to be set...

For Now I Have Created This for Players Who Are Interested: http://www.star-wars-galaxy.com/guilds/the-force-united
    Current Status: Currently Accepting New Members
    Current Members: 6/50

Leader/Founder: UltraVegasJedi ( @UltraJedi )
    First Officer: @Mishockwave2008

More to Come...

The link is broken
  • Hello @UltraJedi, @mishockwave2008,
    I am interested joining your guild. I'm playing since December, and I'm level 72.

My force-users toons are:

Luminara 7* G8
    Savage 7* G8
    Sidius 7* G8
    Barris 6* G8 (close to 7*)
    Mace 7* G7
    Qui Gon 7* G7
    Jedi Consul 6* G8 (close to 7*)
    Dooku 5* G8
    Kylo Ren 5* G7
  • Interested in the "Just for fun" guild. Have a few 7* Sith/Jedi (Lumi, Asaj, EK, JC, more on the way) and some other 5* & 6* force-users. I'm F2P, but am Lvl 72 and have amassed a nice little squad and a decent backup squad. Definitely like the laid back attitude!

MTFBWY,

d2
  • @EyeamDTu I just messaged you...
  • SSB
    72 posts Member
    Hello I'm also interested. F2P player, I have 6 7* toons level 72 and I just play for fun
  • @SSB ... Sent you a PM to join.
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    I'm interested in joining. Just want something fun, never been in a Guild before.

I'm level 72, play daily, F2P. East Coast USA. Game name is the same as here.

I have an odd roster though compared to most players as I dont max star my teams quickly.

I only have ONE 7* toon, Lumi. I tend to collect vs. star up.

I do have a 6* Sid and Opress for Force wielders. My other Force guys are 5* - QGJ, JC, EK, Kylo, Barriss is almost there. Farming Gun-Di just because and he is 20 shards from unlocking.

I've got 24 toons at Gear 7 or higher and a lot of them are high leveled (65-72) Rank in PVP used to be in the 200's but dropped to the 300-400 range since the cap increase.

If I can fit in, great!
  • @ASD_Dad ... I'll send you a PM.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
  • Hi,

I'm interested in joining a guild. Just for fun is right up my street, I don't have the time to devote hours a day to playing, but i dont want to miss out completely on the guild speific currency/tems/shards etc. I use all my energy and complete my dailies everyday.

I'm lvl 72, FTP, playing since late Dec. I'm ranked around 1k in arena, but my roster is highest lvl 55, because GW had a bunch of characters I wanted to get. And with a low levelled team I breeze through everyday. But I'm more interested in some arena characters now, and those extra crystals would go a long way to helping me, so I'm starting to level up my team, and climb higher. Would love to be comfortable at 100 or so, but in a mature server I don't know how likely that is for me (despite my having a droid team unlevelled)

I am aiming to get my 7* Yoda, just got 5* this last time. So I will have a bunch of Force users to play with as well, on top of my Jedi I have sith: Dooku, Sid, savage, maul (only 4*, from my fist single Chrom pack). Other toons include, full droid team (haven't activated my HK yet, he would be 5*) daka, Poe, 5s Rex, phasma, teebo. And others... I'm a collector, so getting everything is a long term goal (very long term for a FTP).

Would be great to be in a Guild with like minded people, just out to have fun and no pressure game play :) I'm a UK player, so my time zones are probably way off for most people (they usually are when I play games online...)
  • @Chillyboots ... Sent you a PM to join.
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
  • I'm interested as well. I currently have Lumi, QGJ, and Sid fully maxed. Will have Eeth and Barriss fully maxed in a couple of days, then will have Yoda maxed next time the event rolls around.
  • Great. @ObranVox ... I'll send you a PM to join.
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
  • ElYa
    6 posts Member
    Hello. Like your philosophy and interested by your guild. I'm F2P and play for fun. In game name El Ya, ally code: 948-331-969. Played since late December, actually L72, and finish everyday between 100-150. I do have a job and a familly, and I'm at GMT+1 Time zone. IF that won't bother you. Tranks on advance.
  • @ElYa ... Sending you a PM invite.
    Wolverine
    @mishockwave2008
  • I have two ally spots open after removing invites.

435-313-911
  • Roy
    9 posts Member
    Hi guys,

How we doing. I'm irish and looking for a casual guild to join to play for fun. I'm player lv 72. Got 3 7* and the rest are coming along fast.

I have been in guilds with other online game's. I play everyday and complete everything and would be very interested in joining you all.

Thanks!!!