Tips pls???

I'm lvl23 as of now and my team is looking like 4 star chewie 3 star jawa 2 star greedo 2 star Jedi consouler 3 star Poe and 3 star talia Wat R some good characters that I should I farm that wouldn't take too long to get but are really good? Also I'm trying to get to lvl28 ASAP but it's taking some time any advice ( I know the daily activities anything else tho) Lastly wat Should I be using my gems on right now I have 500 should I use them to farm a certain character over and over or save for packs or refilling energy then doing light and dark side battles Any other tips for me would be great thanks for helping :D

Replies

• Tyler wrote: »
    I'm lvl23 as of now and my team is looking like 4 star chewie 3 star jawa 2 star greedo 2 star Jedi consouler 3 star Poe and 3 star talia Wat R some good characters that I should I farm that wouldn't take too long to get but are really good? Also I'm trying to get to lvl28 ASAP but it's taking some time any advice ( I know the daily activities anything else tho) Lastly wat Should I be using my gems on right now I have 500 should I use them to farm a certain character over and over or save for packs or refilling energy then doing light and dark side battles Any other tips for me would be great thanks for helping :D

Well i'm not WhipiT but Sidious is a sure pick on the arena tokens. Crystals should be spent on energy refreshing.
  • Im also running out of things to do I have no energy I did all my challenges and arena battles and I don't feel like wasting too many crystals atm

Well i'm not WhipiT but Sidious is a sure pick on the arena tokens. Crystals should be spent on energy refreshing.

I know to get Sid and I already refreshed energy twice today for 50 crystals each now if I want to refresh energy again it costs 100 crystals per refill so that's why Im not doing that atm
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Bump
    Post edited by Tyler on
  • You don't have to get sid, stick with greedo he is pretty good. If your head start is on greedo Stick to him. Greedo, JC, Poe, and fit two others.
  • You don't have to get sid, stick with greedo he is pretty good. If your head start is on greedo Stick to him. Greedo, JC, Poe, and fit two others.

My top 5 atm is greedo chewie JC jawa and talia I like chewie more than poe atm plus I got chewie to 4 stars from 3 from shards idk if I could fit poe in

Also will Greedo be really good long game like down the line or would he be replaced by better people when I get them

Lastly should I level up IG-86 will he be good later on too because he's not that good rn
  • *Bump*
    You don't have to get sid, stick with greedo he is pretty good. If your head start is on greedo Stick to him. Greedo, JC, Poe, and fit two others.

My top 5 atm is greedo chewie JC jawa and talia I like chewie more than poe atm plus I got chewie to 4 stars from 3 from shards idk if I could fit poe in

Also will Greedo be really good long game like down the line or would he be replaced by better people when I get them

Lastly should I level up IG-86 will he be good later on too because he's not that good rn

Only level IG86 if you plan on using more droids, he is mediocre without any other droid allies. IG88 is much better with non-droid squads.
  • I don't plan to so I guess I wont