Any FTP Canadian guilds

Jeff
30 posts Member
Title says it all. Let me know if there are out there.

Replies

• pardaig
    30 posts Member
    Hello Jeff, I just had the idea to start a Quebec-based guild today... The idea is to get a guild going and all have the same time zone, also could be cool to have say, QC VS ON LOL. Just for fun nothing more. Yeah I'm not PTP and no PTP will want to get into this guild anyway I guess, I ain't anywhere near #1 in PVP... Where are you from?
    Pardaig
    EmpereurDuNord - QC force
  • Jeff
    30 posts Member
    I'm in Alberta.
  • BC.

F2P, just started a couple weeks ago, around March 21, somewhere in there +/- one or two days. Lvl 49. Trying hard for Nightsisters and Jedi - Jedi to do the Yoda challenge. I'd actually be happy with my 4 jedi otherwise. Really need Old Daka for Dark Side. Generally interested in cool characters. I like the way that Lando's powers are meshed with his personality, for example. ST Han did a good job with that as well.

I'd like to join up with the New Rebellion, but I don't know if they'll take me as they are already pretty popular and slots are limited.
  • pardaig
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    We could do a Canada Force guild. Maybe my idea of a QC-based guild is too narrow, didn't get much interest. The time zone limit ain't too bad, 2 hours difference with Alberta. 3 hours diff. QC vs BC. Newfoundland is 11h35 now and BC 6h35 so 5 hours difference NFL vs BC so that's the worst difference, still manageable I guess.
  • Canadian guild eh. Ftp from Pei just abooot to hit lvl 72. If we can get 50 I'm in.
  • Okay, but if there's a Canada Force...

...who are in Alpha Flight and who are in Beta and Gamma flights?

If we have enough interest, we can have 3 guilds and promote from the lower-level guilds to the upper level guilds. If we do, though, I get to be Aurora!

Or we could just split up by time zone and still use the Alpha Flight/Beta Flight (and possibly Gamma Flight?) names. Marvel can't possibly sue us for that, can they? :p
  • Ain't sure how EA is gonna implement the guild feature, the most detailed discussion I saw is this one: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/25268/guilds-preview#latest but it does not say how we create the guilds, i.e. will there be a Guild feature where we can request the creation of a new guild with a specific name? I guess so ("Guilds can have a custom name and choose an icon that best represents them"). So when the feature comes out, people are going to rush to request a cool name and own it... No date specified for the release so we'll have to wait and see.
  • Don't hate please but I'm in Toronto and totally up for this if this is legit! I'm f2p with 2 7* and a couple 5 and 6* chars. Sorry about being from Toronto.
  • Don't hate please but I'm in Toronto and totally up for this if this is legit! I'm f2p with 2 7* and a couple 5 and 6* chars. Sorry about being from Toronto.

Hey I love Toronto, got some family there, nice city. "Vomitus_Rapidus", does that mean you throw up quickly or something lol?
  • Think strong stream ;)
  • I'm from quebec and I would like to put something together just gotta think of a good name
  • Whoever is interested post here and I'll send invites once the update goes live. Nothing too fancy, just a nice community
  • Mississauga here. Wouldn't mind being a member.
  • I have a good idea for a name lol don't want it stolen, i'll add canada to the name, or should I?
  • KechaWacha
    110 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    double post, delete
    Post edited by KechaWacha on
  • Actually I think I'll make a new post with it stating that I'm looking for Canadian members, might work better for recruiting
  • KechaWacha
    110 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by KechaWacha on
  • Level 73
    Ally code: 757 937 762
  • Not ennough interest for an all canadian guild it seems.. I've opened invitations to everyone. Hope to see you there!
  • I would join, if it was some what competitive and atleast based from Central time.

I'm from Alberta
    Rank 4-10 push for 1st if I see an opportunity
  • I'm in Ontario, just started a a couple of months ago. Lvl 61. On everyday.
    Ally code:
    161-487-832