Noob Question Of The Day

TobyVirgo
35 posts Member
edited December 2015
How do you guys farm shards on a large-scale? I know about SIM'ing but this is only 3 times a day and this just simply isn't enough, is there a faster way that I am completely oblivious too?

Replies

• TobyVirgo wrote: »
    How do you guys farm shards on a large-scale? I know about SIM'ing but this is only 3 times a day and this just simply isn't enough, is there a faster way that I am completely oblivious too?

Not really, ranking in top200 in arena can net you 10 shards a day of the character, GW about 15, cantina shipments about 5 and cantina farming is about 10. So try to choose characters based on these and you'll be able to see you're getting the return of your investment much more reliably.
  • Yeah, I'm 40 into Sidious but I'm talking about characters like Dooku and Jedi Consular who I can't farm anywhere else yet. I'm also using Cantina to make my Poe 4 Star as I'm using him in my droid line-up.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Farming characters on hard mode is not easy. You only get 3 tries per day unless you refresh for 50 crystals for another 3 tries. It's also very energy intensive, which can conflict with gear mat grinding. You'll have to weigh the pros and cons to determine what's best for you.
  • TobyVirgo wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm 40 into Sidious but I'm talking about characters like Dooku and Jedi Consular who I can't farm anywhere else yet. I'm also using Cantina to make my Poe 4 Star as I'm using him in my droid line-up.

Well Dooku you have no other options for but 3A cantina battle grants JC shards so he becomes quite farmable, think of Dooku as a side project.