350 crystal pack vs bronzium data pack

I've gotten 4 star mace, luminara, and boba fett from bronzium data packs all in the same week. I'm free to play and save up the 350 crystals to try to unlock characters. But the thing is, the best thing I've gotten in the crystal packs is 10 shards for all different characters. I've been playing everyday since the game came out and would just like to know if this happens to other people.

Replies

• I use crystals to reload energy and buy shards for key heroes in store shipments. I contemplated hording them for chrome packs until I watched some chromium opening vids on youtube and saw chances are good I hardly get anything I need.
  • Never got that lucky on bronze though.
  • Bronze has dropped a few 4* for me over multiple accounts. But it's extremely rare. I truly feel the single chrono card option has a low chance to produce actual characters while the x4 and for sure the x8 packs have much better odds of actually producing a character.
  • Do you save up or buy as you go? I spend once a day and have only gotten the ima-something-jedi from bronzium
  • Ive never gotten a character from bronzium. 90% of the time I get 300-1000 credits so as far as im concerned bronzium packs are useless to me lol. I only open them to get rid of the red little circle by the data card icon.
  • Ive never gotten a character from bronzium. 90% of the time I get 300-1000 credits so as far as im concerned bronzium packs are useless to me lol. I only open them to get rid of the red little circle by the data card icon.

be patient you'll unlock someone worthy soon.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • I wouldn't buy any more packs unless I needed shards for several characters. The Chromium packs are just like playing a slot machine. You only ever hear from people who got lucky and pulled an Old Ben or Maul. All the many many people getting say stormtrooper shards stay quiet.
  • XtremeFodder
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've never been lucky with the Bronzium drops. LOL. Mostly gear, some training droids, a couple of shards here and there. The best I pulled was a 3* Talia from Bronzium that's it. The rest of my cards came from the 4x and 8x packs.

...And the Dark Side Starter, Heroine and Force Awaken packs.
  • and i just got 25 talia shards lol fml, GIVE ME LUKE SHARDS!
  • This past week I have gotten 4* Mace and a 4* Boba. This is the extent of my luck tho...
  • This past week I have gotten 4* Mace and a 4* Boba. This is the extent of my luck tho...
    meh, i got bobba too, and besides his leader ability and ability block he's been lackluster, i want mace because he's one of my favorite star wars character but he's not that good in the game.
  • Mace has been pretty strong so far as an attacker. Granted I have a ways to go, but he holds his own.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Mace has been pretty strong so far as an attacker. Granted I have a ways to go, but he holds his own.

I always cheer when I see mace in arena. It's pretty much a 5v4. I only ever use mine in the tank challenge; and sadly my Poe and Finn (who are 6 levels and 3 gear levels lower than mace) do only slightly less damage but have far more utility. If I matched their actual and gear level mace would be blown out of the water in performance.
  • I just got a 4 star Mace from a bronzium card today. Super cool.
  • The best i have ever gotten was a ima gun di
  • I've gotten a JC (converted to 15 shards) Ahsoka and Teebo from Bronzium, after about a month of playing. As well as a completed purple piece of lvl 51 gear.
  • I was saving crystals, last week I opened my very first single chromium card...
    4* Barris B)