Dark Side/Sith Guild?

DeusNonEst
39 posts Member
edited April 2016
With the new, exciting Guilds in the horizon, I wonder whether anyone have plans to create a 100 % Dark Side Guild? (Realising that the limited number of Sith is perhaps taking it a bit too far), i.e. Raids etc. are only to be carried out by the use of Dark Side characters and not Light or a mix. Also whether this Guild will be "in character" and for instance not avert to Light side characters if things get difficult? If anyone is planning on that, I would be very interested in joining this Guild :) Based in London, UK, and PTP
Post edited by DeusNonEst on

Replies

• Hello there, i am also a huge Dark Side fanboy (especially for the sith) and i am interested in this idea, but since i am a FTP i cannot make promises about not using Light side characters (especially Lumi) during Raids.
    But since i farmed all the FTP farmable sith (Sid,Dooku,Opress,Vader) when they will release Maul i'm gonna getting him and build a Sith team for arena.
    I live in Italy so our time zones are close.
  • Hello there, i am also a huge Dark Side fanboy (especially for the sith) and i am interested in this idea, but since i am a FTP i cannot make promises about not using Light side characters (especially Lumi) during Raids.
    But since i farmed all the FTP farmable sith (Sid,Dooku,Opress,Vader) when they will release Maul i'm gonna getting him and build a Sith team for arena.

Maul will stay in the p2p/chromium packs, and the occassional lucky pull from node 12 reward in GW.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Yeah, think you are right. A shame, though I have been lucky and have him at 58/100 6*. I do love it when he kills off an entire Jedi squad - if he ever gets a turn that is

Maul will stay in the p2p/chromium packs, and the occassional lucky pull from node 12 reward in GW.

I think he will come to the FTP land, or they will introduce more sith characters unlockable for FTP.
    So for the guild, who is up for it??