Kylo Ren

Shards not dropping enough, its like the devs made his shards significantly more difficult to farm then finn, I had a full 122 energy, only one Kylo Shard dropped, Used crystals to have another go, & only one shard dropped again, as opposed to when I was farming Finn his shards drop 8 times on 120 energy, do you guys think they made rens drop rate low

Replies

• It's all RNG. I used 200 energy in one go the other day and got 3, then this morning when I woke up I did 8 tried and got 7 shards. That was exceptional for me though, I mostly range in 1 or 2 per 10 tries, but I get that drop rate for all toons. 9 hard mode tries for JC today and 0 shards, 6 for Dooku, 0 shards, 6 for Luminara, 1 shard.
  • Shards not dropping enough, its like the devs made his shards significantly more difficult to farm then finn, I had a full 122 energy, only one Kylo Shard dropped, Used crystals to have another go, & only one shard dropped again, as opposed to when I was farming Finn his shards drop 8 times on 120 energy, do you guys think they made rens drop rate low

People are averaging about 10 shards a day, it is just confirmation bias you're more likely to remember your bad drops rather than the good or the average ones or even feel you're entitled to high drop rates due to you spending so much energy on it.

What I did was create spreadsheet for the drops I get and I average about 30% for character shards and 25% for purple gears, I'd assume it is pretty much the same for most of the people.
  • i had a 4/30 session on Kylo the day before yesterday
  • i had a 4/30 session on Kylo the day before yesterday

Ive honestly never had that problem with Finn, I always get 5-8 Shards out of 10, same with the other heros, Kylos drop has to be a tad bit lower because of the unneccesary hype surrounding him
  • I've farmed 130 shards for Kylo since he was released, with ons refill a day. That should give you some idea how easy cantina characters are to grind.
  • I've farmed 120 shards for Kylo from cantina since released.
  • i just got kylo ren after farming for a week and a half and am half way to leveling him up to 5*. i think it just depends on your luck. i have no trouble with ren but average like half a shard a day for rey.
  • The 120-130 fits in with how many I have farmed as well. I have farmed about 115 since he was released. My luck is not quite as good. But I figure I will have him to 6* by the end of the week easily.