Server: theatomicpun, JK, Sertorius, MR COFFEE, D1G1TAL JEDI

Replies

• @Akster @Jedi_Qef_Tser @isuka227
    Nice to hear from you guys!

Who is everyone working on hoping for them to rise to the top from mediocrity in the new meta?
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Just tried something different got knocked to 70th place in a few hours lol
  • Yikes! What did you try? At least you know it doesn't work on D.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    An ahsoka group. I kinda plan to fall behind, I diddnt precraft, and until the update have no idea where I'm going so have only leveled up a character once daily for the day quests.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Old Ben's terrible right now all he does is wave his hand and give the entire other team offense up with his 3 chances to "dodge" his affects.
  • Yeah, I hear ya. I'm trying to keep up with the leveling, but my crystal stash is starting to run low, so I may have to cut back in a couple weeks.

AoEs suck in this dooku meta.

Are you working on anyone else or storing up currencies?
  • just planning to *up rey, fotp and rg coz im just trying to go with the meta (which is you guys lol). anyway im pretty excited for the fortitude update so i can finally use hp plenty chars. hopefully it wont make arena matches slower though
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    With the fortitude update actual combos in teams may work bettter as hopefully cannons won't be able to consistently 1shot each other. Saying that a jedi counter team may become viable may still be a stretch, really depends how powerful this 'fortitude' update is.

All I can think as being likely is that royal guard will become a lot more powerful, since his biggest weakness is that characters can still be 1shot from full hp before his taunt goes up. AoE teams may get even weaker just because enemies will be more sturdy, but then again theres more time to gain offense up, for characters to get off their AoE attacks.
  • He went inactive, like Ming and ModDom.

Ming was always top 5 lol if not #1

Yes I used t love beating him up,lol.
  • Eaywen wrote: »
    Just tried something different got knocked to 70th place in a few hours lol

I noticed you way down there.
  • Akster wrote: »
    With the fortitude update actual combos in teams may work bettter as hopefully cannons won't be able to consistently 1shot each other. Saying that a jedi counter team may become viable may still be a stretch, really depends how powerful this 'fortitude' update is.

All I can think as being likely is that royal guard will become a lot more powerful, since his biggest weakness is that characters can still be 1shot from full hp before his taunt goes up. AoE teams may get even weaker just because enemies will be more sturdy, but then again theres more time to gain offense up, for characters to get off their AoE attacks.

I agree there.
    An ahsoka group. I kinda plan to fall behind, I diddnt precraft, and until the update have no idea where I'm going so have only leveled up a character once daily for the day quests.

@Eaywen would be a travesty seeing you in the low hundreds.

I like your build. Just came down to my GS vs Yoda and Lumi. Rey got slaughtered by Yoda then QGJ with assist out of the gate. Made it brutal,lol.
  • Well I'm wanting to test out a Yoda lead resist team.
    isuka227 wrote: »
    Eaywen wrote: »

@Eaywen would be a travesty seeing you in the low hundreds.

I second that.
  • Vanq i couldnt win against your ahsoka build nice job!
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »
    Yeah, I hear ya. I'm trying to keep up with the leveling, but my crystal stash is starting to run low, so I may have to cut back in a couple weeks.

AoEs suck in this dooku meta.

Are you working on anyone else or storing up currencies?

I have al the first order 70 max gear for 70 waiting on the update to maybe peep their heads out, and a kinda beefy am with Eason able damage... again waiting on the update for vibility
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    I sometimes feel even a good team will get knocked down in arena because everyone's like on that's different let me attack it and see.
    I sometimes feel even a good team will get knocked down in arena because everyone's like on that's different let me attack it and see.

I do that,lol.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Today I was fighting for #1 against a dooku team, and got evaded 5 times in a row. Suffice to say I did not kill a single opponent character in that fight. **** you evasion!!!! Had enough time to retry with crystals and destroyed them as they had not a single evade.

Much chance. Very Luck. XD. Looking forward to the fortitude update to see how it works.
    Today I was fighting for #1 against a dooku team, and got evaded 5 times in a row. Suffice to say I did not kill a single opponent character in that fight. **** you evasion!!!! Had enough time to retry with crystals and destroyed them as they had not a single evade.

Much chance. Very Luck. XD. Looking forward to the fortitude update to see how it works.

Was your payout time just now?
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Yup, never knew payouts were different on the same shard, always assumed they were at the same time.
  • If the payout times were the same it would be hell for a lot of people trying to get to the top spot haha.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    I'm getting out dodged so badly the last few days that I'm averaging only a 18.4% while the aI is coating awesome at 29.7%. Should be 22.5 % each
  • I was locked for at least the last 10 minutes before EST payout today, but didn't ever move, so must've won twice? I think it was Deso
  • isuka227 wrote: »
    Vanq i couldnt win against your ahsoka build nice job!

Thanks I'm curious how it holds up on defense?

• Yeah, V, it's solid on D
  • that moment you realize your the only Ashoka lead team in the top 100 lol
  • that moment you realize your the only Ashoka lead team in the top 100 lol

LOL The TM gain on evade is nice.
  • Haha, I think you're just ahead of the curve
  • @Eaywen, just fought your team. I like it…I think daka or RG in place of Lumi might do better on D for you. Rey and FOTP double threat is definitely scary!