need help with my team

hey i was wondering what adjustments i can make to this team. wondering if i should use a tank or not. in the 1000 to 1100s in leaderboards lvl 54.

5*sid purple gear
5* lumi
5* leia
6* qgj
4* kylo ren

Replies

• Options
    none. that's a good team
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    do you think it needs a tank at all? i got savage, ben, fives in my collection
  • Options
    none. that's a good team

• Options
    none. that's a good team

ben is really good, one of the characters I really dread facing, savage is a joke to me, and fives can be annoying but ben is far more annoying.
  • Options
    I do much better with two healers than with one offensively, but maybe that's just me
  • Options
    Cleaner wrote: »
    I do much better with two healers than with one offensively, but maybe that's just me
    On offense 2 healers is nice, on defense your ai will be manipulated to death. Unless of course you have barriss.
  • Options
    Cleaner wrote: »
    On offense 2 healers is nice, on defense your ai will be manipulated to death. Unless of course you have barriss.

yeah ive actually tried with 2 healers when i did a GW run. barriss and lumi together are great on top of that leia and kylo one shotting