How many of you have started over?

PeterPwn
37 posts Member
edited December 2015
I am a level 42, been playing the game for about 10 days since the movie came out.

I've realized in the last 2 days just how many crystals and much in-game energies I've wasted... Instead of buying the **** chromium packs, I could have unlocked countless characters by now and done a tone more gear hunting by just by using my crystals for re-upping my energy and sim tickets. I'd probably have many more characters from farming on the hard levels. And overall I'd be much farther along than I am now. Currently it takes me a whole day to level up because of the **** time constraints on everything. I've also only spent $5 a single time, so starting over really wouldn't be a giant waste of money.

Have any of you started fresh and not wasted all your crystals and energy? How was it different the second time around?

Replies

• Literally zero point to starting over. Just apply your new strategy to your existing account.
  • Cleaner wrote: »
    Literally zero point to starting over. Just apply your new strategy to your existing account.

Some people play on 2accounts.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • revenge has started his forum account over 100 times..
  • Barrok wrote: »
    revenge has started his forum account over 100 times..

Still upset that barriss got nerfed?
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • We all have wasted some time, just push forward since you've put time in. If anything, start another game and play both if anything....
  • I stated over the only thing I miss is that I had unlocked luminara through a bronzium pull lol other then that I like my new start.
  • Starting fresh on a new server could benefit you. Most importantly, it would probably make it easier to place higher in arena. It's a risk though. You could land in a server like mine lol. Lots of big spenders.