Attacks and abilities

Can someone please explain to me why randomly I open my characters and can add a point to my top players? Just one point and it takes the option to up anyone else away? What happens that allows points to be added? I have hundreds of all the required mats. I know levels are required at times but this for oval 60 characters.

Replies

• Can Somone please help.
  • Scroll down and make sure you have enough tier 3 mats.
  • hey ancient, we are on the same server :)

It's because of the purple mats, (scroll down on the ability mats). You rarely have many of them, so when you upgrade they go away and others lose the ability to upgrade.

Now that I have told you, you will probably upgrade all your guys and wreck me :(
  • Lol barrok thank you so much. I feel like an uber nubbin now. Ugh.... Why did I not see that before
  • Ancient1 wrote: »
    Lol barrok thank you so much. I feel like an uber nubbin now. Ugh.... Why did I not see that before

Don't worry, it has happened to everyone. It's a bad design, as there is nothing to indicate to use that we need to scroll. Normally if we see a scroll bar, we know to move that part of the screen.
  • Ancient1
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've tried scrolling on everything but that area. Sigh... oh well now I know :)