Servermates: Roach, Mempi, Orion Pax, Eapdang, Eatman, Lugal Keliml, Dragon, Sharn, and me Royce. =)

Prev1
Royce
83 posts Member
edited April 2016
Anyone from my server? My in-game name is Royce by the way. :) I hope this would serve as our chatting area so that people will get to know more of each other than just simply playing the game. We can talk about anything, Strategies, How well our defense is, or any topic you'd like. you name it! :) We can even build our own guild or you can just simply drop by and say hello! :)
In-game name: Royce. Ally code: 844-142-988
Post edited by Royce on

Replies

• Welcome to the Forum. :)
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    Thanks! Nice to be here. :)
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Just got bored and I was wondering if anyone here on the forums are playing on my server? already finished my dailies and there's nothing else to do. lol.
  • Please don't start multiple threads with the same topic.
    (Merged your threads btw.)
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Please don't start multiple threads with the same topic.
    (Merged your threads btw.)

ok got it. sorry if I did that.
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    bump
    Post edited by Royce on
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    Another bump just in case. =)
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Other players are: Eatman, Eapdang, Flaw3d, Grey Fox, Orion Pax, MoMo, Mikey, linksies, Dragon, Guidoff, wrathravenrulz, Antellas, Eperial, AnakinSolo, Ayg Ajoos, Sharn, Sirius, Jtveclipse12, Lew Davis, KILLA IN MANILA, Butch Justice.
  • Hey Royce, was lurking on the forums and randomly saw your post. I'm on that shard too. I'm linksies. Nice to meet you!
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    linksies wrote: »
    Hey Royce, was lurking on the forums and randomly saw your post. I'm on that shard too. I'm linksies. Nice to meet you!

Finally someone from my server! :) Nice to meet you too bro! :) Anyway just wanna make this thread our chatting area just in case some of us from our server got bored. We can talk about anything, strategies, how well our defense is, or any topic you'd like, you name it! ;)
  • Sounds great! While I'm finally getting a decent rank in arena I'm hoping that the next big update will shake up the meta just a little bit to make things a bit more interesting.
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    I hope so too. cause I'm sick and tired of fighting against the same team comp over and over again. Well anyway since the guild pvp feature is coming soon I was wondering if we could create our own guild? What do you think? :)
  • I know right, its pretty much the same teams and hoping that the AI doesn't get too many dodges :/ . Creating a guild sounds great. I'm really curious to see how the raiding is going to be.
  • Sup Royce and Linksies, Grey Fox here :) I usually battle you guys every day lol
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    I know right, its pretty much the same teams and hoping that the AI doesn't get too many dodges :/ . Creating a guild sounds great. I'm really curious to see how the raiding is going to be.

Well.. I'm running a Dooku lead team so obviously I'm biased when it comes to dodges. lol. but for now I switched back to QGJ lead team just to test something out. Well anyway if you're interested in creating a guild you can add me. My ally code is down below. :)
    Sup Royce and Linksies, Grey Fox here :) I usually battle you guys every day lol

Hey what's up Grey Fox! Yeah I know! We usually compete for the top 5. lol. Anyway if you're interested in creating a guild you can add me as well. :)
  • hey Grey Fox! I'm just glad that I'm not at the same arena payout time as you guys lol.
    Royce wrote: »
    Well.. I'm running a Dooku lead team so obviously I'm biased when it comes to dodges. lol. but for now I switched back to QGJ lead team just to test something out. Well anyway if you're interested in creating a guild you can add me. My ally code is down below. :)

Defensively, do you think Dooku or QGJ lead performed better? I've been pretty late on the Dooku train but I'll probably get there eventually.
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    For now I prefer Dooku to QGJ lead because I dropped fewer ranks when I used Dooku. But I'm still experimenting, so for now I'm using QGJ lead and see how many ranks I will drop this time. Before my team was Dooku[l], Rey, GS, QGJ, and IG 86 and I only dropped within the top 10 or 15. But I'm not so sure now because a lot of players are getting stronger. But let me ask you, what kind of team do you usually have trouble defeating?

• Other players are definitely getting stronger. I've been having a harder time holding rank but its possible that also could've been because people are a bit more active over the weekend. I run QGJ[l], GS, RP, Lumi and Yoda (6*). One team that I get some trouble dealing with at the moment are Dooku led teams with RG, Rey and 2 other hard hitters or maybe an Ewok Elder with that 100% revive. If I don't get that early kill then it can be pretty tricky with RG always taunting.
  • So do you guys have any plans or ideas for the new meta? I'm busy still trying to get Yoda at 7* lol.
  • lol I'm also still trying to get 7* Yoda, farming my final Jedi. I'm pretty much waiting to see what the new meta will be like. The only semi plan I made was that I started farming Asajj ventress. With the change that they are making to Advantage I'm hoping Asajj might be decent to dispel Phasma's advantage.
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Same here lol. Did you notice in our server there is a player who already had his toons up to gear 9? He precrafted and now he's hard to beat. I only precrafted for QGJ but his are 5 toons. and they are all meta characters. I almost quit because of this. But I'll wait till the next update and see how devs would deal with this. I hope they remove the additional 50 gears that don't exist yet so that it would be fair for everybody who hasn't precrafted yet.
    Post edited by Royce on
  • Hey Royce,

No i didnt notice that. Do you know the name of the player? Just so i can keep an eye out for him. Yeah i know how you feel, i had no idea you could pre-craft. Really sucks for those who didnt. Honestly i think 50 of anything is crazy.

@ linksies Yeah me too mate, actually believe it or not, Asajj was my first 7* lol, back when i was a noob and didnt know what i was doing lol. Her dispel is quite handy though!
  • Yup I saw the player that you're talking about Royce. He has a pretty scary team. I also was only able to precraft for QGJ. He's definitely better at gear 9 but not in a game changing way. Hopefully they do something about the unfarmable gear though because its pretty unfair that others are stunted because they can't farm the necessary gear. Update drops tomorrow, we might be playing a completely different game when it does.

@SithedMyPants haha nice! I'm still a ways off but hopefully she does well for you in the new meta.
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey Royce,

No i didnt notice that. Do you know the name of the player? Just so i can keep an eye out for him. Yeah i know how you feel, i had no idea you could pre-craft. Really sucks for those who didnt. Honestly i think 50 of anything is crazy.

He's a player with 3 chinese character in his name. so I think it's safe to say he's/she's chinese? I don't know lol. but something like that. Anyway I'm tired of grinding I might retire from this game eventually.

Yup I saw the player that you're talking about Royce. He has a pretty scary team. I also was only able to precraft for QGJ. He's definitely better at gear 9 but not in a game changing way. Hopefully they do something about the unfarmable gear though because its pretty unfair that others are stunted because they can't farm the necessary gear. Update drops tomorrow, we might be playing a completely different game when it does.

Yeah right? He's pretty hard to beat. Now that we have protection his RG has 22.5k health + 18.5k protection. How am I supposed to beat that? lol. plus he has daka with 14.5k health + 10k protection. That is insane! not to mention his other toons are gear 9 one hitters. Talk about having a bad day at the arena.
    Post edited by Royce on
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    Bump. ;)
  • Hows the new update been for you guys? I don't hate protection but in GW it really makes things a bit tedious. Also correct me if I'm wrong but since when can QGJ dispel yodas Tenacity Up? Previously the Tenacity Up would bait him into trying to dispel it but it never worked. Have you guys noticed this?
  • I dont mind the new update. But yeah, GW takes longer now :/ I havent noticed the QGJ ability to dispel Yodas tenacity up. Probably because i dont use QGJ or Yoda yet. I'm still trying to figure a good Arena team now.
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Been ok so far. But I'm retiring soon. And yes qgj can now dispel tenacity up since tenacity up only grants the player increased resistance from negative status. And since humbling blow is not a negative status it won't be resisted. And even if HB was a negative status still there's a chance to dispel since T up only increases tenacity up to certain percentage. I hope that make sense lol. :)
    Post edited by Royce on
  • lol yup I get what you're saying. I've been back and forth with whether I'm going to stop playing cuz its been getting pretty monotonous but I'm hoping raids might spice things up a bit?
  • Agreed. it is getting to feel like more of a chore and i dont know if it is just me but i think the drop rates for shards and gear have been reduced. Guilds aint really gonna do much for me, i am more of a lone wolf type player plus i dont have the time to focus on guilds. I hope there might be a lone wolf guild where we can go at our own pace. That might keep me playing.