How Many Sim Tickets?

stupidfatfool
715 posts Member
edited April 2016

How Many Sim Tickets? 146 votes

11%
FAED_EmperorMcPot45OGGerkeLegoLegs_InternetSwagKUPhysicsDarksidecalls2mePotatoManDragulialuminara_undueliJavel1naDani_PvPJayprice15TohuCsakaALFCthetakas1 17 votes
100+
26%
cosmicturtle333CazaanStarSonkozakjanosKrokovichRiatStarunit900000Pocoborpapy72Juan123Phatpat48PianaKamikazeRhombusPetrozzaTheKevinlyFatherUriakatosGej15Patman6632LandonAeroTifer 38 votes
500+
13%
GalgenstrickDarth_MangoNich0142Bruin4LifeDiraanNoobslayerfloodsPadmeNikoms565PhippsKingOfLosingAndroLocococoRenanFilipezerizutNasoVinniarthNe0nkbonifayOzwaldEMandius 20 votes
1000+
19%
CobratatSyth_HunterRonoaldoElinadKAULIottomadduxRobbathehuttRedSixCalus_78CectonHendijuJediMasterGibsQuicksilverDal_ZubaEl_DuderinoPhlebotomy_JonesminkywinksterAlexHermanssonGrMosDefJeffJohnnyudes 28 votes
2000+
16%
scubaGreen_Legend_RanZtyleThelubricantNol_el_enJedi_YodaAwakened1130PsychoticRage924RangerVortexpapnworsPerkhanTwoThumbedBobKelsoRustufuYudokaRAYRAYEibbor_TharthChucky1024WeildketBeans5220Spydermb 24 votes
4000+
10%
QeltarDewynterBarrokHurricanestupidfatfoolGarthHelmetMittensFinnPlasmajBoxandthefuzzLordRathLaLiamCookieCrisppPredianSamantha 15 votes
8000+
2%
CartoniNegatoriousShaaktiKrak 4 votes

Replies

I spend them as soon as I get them! I save for a day and they are gone! How do people accumulate so many tickets? :/
  • 2000+
    2348 currently
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • 2000+
    thetakas1 wrote: »
    I spend them as soon as I get them! I save for a day and they are gone! How do people accumulate so many tickets? :/

Most farm hard nodes and refill energy twice (100 crystals total) each day.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • 100+
    thetakas1 wrote: »

Once you start refreshing energy with crystals (if you aren't doing this, you will eventually), you will accumulate more sim tickets than you can use.
  • Pocobor
    69 posts Member
    100+
    If it wasn't for Sim Tickets I wouldn't still be playing this game. No way would I sit through fight after fight just to farm gear.
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    I can't vote because I have 20. I will have more soon because I've started farming 10 energy nodes for purples.
    -Snake
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    500+
    800+ since I started wading into the same waters as dolphins
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    4000+
    6569 currently. I've even started simming level 1 missions when I need the gear cause I don't know what else to do with them
  • 1000+
    I save them for battles with gear where it was a struggle to three star!
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    I usually have between. 0 and 100. When i start grinding gear usually 0-20. I used to have around 500, but when get started issuing bonus energy they got gobbled up. Usually just 1 or 2 energy refreshes and a cantina refresh.
  • Javel1na
    37 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    When I started playing the game, I didn't figure out what sim tickets were for until I had accumulated 800! I should have your name? :). I always refilled energy two or three times, and my accumulated total slowly dwindled to 770 or so, as I went from level 50 to 60.

I decided to reroll and start over on another shard (server), so I could stay at the top of arena and choose more wisely in my character progression. I have had to refill sim tickets with shipment purchases 4 times, and I am at level 49. I have either been unlucky with RNG, or, more likely, The sim tickets come more frequently as your battle level progresses.

I am still farming GSW at cantina 1A exclusively as far as cantina battles, and this is probably earning me less sims. Perhaps, oh self-deprecatingly named one, you are in my situation?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    2000+
    Just over 2600 here. I mostly have so many because I want to maximize my Ally Points (currently 76,000+) for the next big update to hopefully get some new guys that way.

I only use them for days when I can't spend the time on auto or those difficult fights for gear/shards that I can't auto.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • What's the new update that makes you want to save your points?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    2000+
    What's the new update that makes you want to save your points?

Some time by the end of this month EA said there will be a big update by the end of April with new events and other stuff (guilds, possibly ships, very likely new characters). They even released a teaser trailer this past Monday showing a Rancor.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Guess I'll get on board. Thx
    Galaxy of Simcraft
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Hope they don't turn this game into one of those apps that if we don't keep buying things we will never be able to catch up. I don't mind a little spending but I don't have hundreds to throw at it.
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    500+
    Not sure how to change my vote. I meant to hit 4000+ not 500+
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    100+
    I hover around 300.
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    should have made a 0-100 option because I have some but usually only 0-30 depending on how many drop
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    2000+
    3K+ sims atm
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • 4000+
    0 was supposed to be 0-99.

I have over 4000, and it keeps growing everyday despite simming everything. Could I please swap them into gold or crystals in the new shop? Thanks!
  • 100+
    About tree fiddy.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • 1000+

and I pretty much sim everything, not sure how people can actually use them all up if you buy some energy refreshes daily
  • 2000+
    2,894 atm
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    4000+
    I don't even know how this happened, but i have 5237.
    {RotE}
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Had 250+. Now 86 - farming GS to 7* burns thru sims at node 1
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~