Newbie question on character upgrades

Khraze
7 posts Member
edited December 2015
sw.jpg

What does the badge number (3+) mean in the first image?

https://goo.gl/photos/Qb2yErgrWUTD834G6

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    That you have more than three upgrades of some kind available for your toons.
  • Does that include simple training? That's all I can see. Can you look at the other screenshots and let me know what you think?
  • Khraze wrote: »
    Does that include simple training? That's all I can see. Can you look at the other screenshots and let me know what you think?

Yes it does, looking at your screenshot you do not have any gear upgrades nor ability upgrades pending so it is likely to be simple training.
  • I have the same issue but no gear or training items available. Seems strange
  • Was pretty sure it stuck around even when I used all my training options. If I burn through them all then I'll post another screenshot for new ideas... Thanks!
  • Confirmed. I've used all upgrades available and the count now shows "3" instead of "3+" but seems there is nothing to do. I've even cycled through all characters in case it is some notification, no love...
  • Maybe it also shows if you can only assemble parts of the equipment for a new gear item?
  • Do not worry about it. You'll only waste all of your resources.
  • Merilon wrote: »
    Maybe it also shows if you can only assemble parts of the equipment for a new gear item?

If that is the case, I'd sure like to know which ones. I'm in the group of people bothered by uncleared notifications... Just irks me...
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    You'd have to go into each character, click on each empty gear slot, and see which sub items you can craft. *But* you shouldn't. Several items use the same components to build, and you don't want to waste them on a partial craft for a character you don't even use. Do like the rest of us and ignore the "3+".
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Dear Devs

Everyone playing your game sees this "3+" which makes it useless. Fix it.

Love

Your Players

There, it's sure to get fixed in the next patch. :)
  • I'm seeing now that some of the character icons have a blue outline and some have green, and it changes. Anyone know the difference?
  • kin
    24 posts Member
    Khraze wrote: »
    I'm seeing now that some of the character icons have a blue outline and some have green, and it changes. Anyone know the difference?

The color changes with your gear level. Blue is for level 4 i think. And green is for lvl 3.
  • Khraze wrote: »
    I'm seeing now that some of the character icons have a blue outline and some have green, and it changes. Anyone know the difference?

The portrait border depicts the characters gear level.
    1- grey
    2-green
    3-green with 2 notches
    4-blue with 2 notches
    5-blue with 4 notches
    6-blue with 6 notches
    7-purple with 6 notches
    8-purple with 2 bars and 2 notches