Rey
RG

Or
QG
GS
Rey
Lumi
RG

Not concerned about offense as each of these teams beat anyone. So which is the least likely to get attacked. I'm doing testing right now but want to know what people think as well.

Replies

• #2 I would suppose. No Daka or dooku?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    No, I'd like Daka eventually but she's in cantina and I'm doing Ashoka to get Yoda. Dooku sucks, even at lead now that QG is faster than him.

I don't understand why people are afraid of Dooku teams.
  • Greg1920 wrote: »
    No, I'd like Daka eventually but she's in cantina and I'm doing Ashoka to get Yoda. Dooku sucks, even at lead now that QG is faster than him.

Rng is why. Let's take today, I challenged a guy for 5th who I don't think I ever lost to with a lineup I thought I would destroy. First hit to Rey, dodge. Offense up. His dooku stuns both my QGJ and GS. His Rey one hits my Daka. His GS puts my GS in yellow. My RG taunts. My GS hits, calls assist. Dodge. Offense back up. My QGJ goes, calls assist. First hit dodge, assist hits but GS still alive. My RG misses Rey AGAIN. Rey with offense up kills my RG. Needless to say, I finally take out opponent's Rey but rest of my team loses. The rematch I spanked. All in the green at the end.

That is what dooku as a lead can do.
  • Plague_Inc wrote: »

#2 is definitely more formidable on a mature server. I may avoid that on my way to the top spot.
  • Dooku lead with Rey scares me
    Soooo hard to hit her
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    People are scared of Dooku teams because his Offense Up is scary thing... especially for hard hitters like Rey and GS.

However, I would roll with the 3rd option.
  • No Dooku no intimidation
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I haven't lost to a Dooku team since i got my 5 star RG. You just need a healer behind him.

I just see the annoying guy and a few annoying dodges.

Although if generally he is feared it doesn't really matter if he isn't actually that good. He still would get you less attacks against on defense
  • 17/20 top ranks on my server running Dooku right now. It is for lack of a better term, boring. But that is the way it is with Meta, everyone does it. I am the only one who isn't running RG. Top 20 is basically Dooku (l), RG and 3DPS (Rey, GS, Leia, QGJ most common). Basically, 20% of the time Dooku stuns 2 DPS (loss). And 15% of the time 3/5 first attacks are dodged. the only reason my win ratio isn't less than 50% is that some battles my Dooku works and I get 2+ dodges.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    No Yoda? #2 IMO
  • Why do you make qui gon the lead when you have only one other Jedi on the team? And #2 has only qui gon, I feel like dooku as lead would be better
  • If you don't have Dooku it is going to be between #2 and #3.
    Problem however with Lumi is that if she heals before QGJ is dead you are in trouble ...

I'd strongly suggest you working on Dooku, putting him as a leader (even at 5*), so that Rey and RP gain Offense Up each time they gain foresight ....
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Greg1920 wrote: »

You just haven't seen what can happen... When your DPS toons miss like 7-9 attacks and give offence up to all those guys... Bad things happen... I used to think like you untill it happened. When FOTP special misses, and GS special misses and QGJ special misses... (And Rey gets offence up, or even Dooku gets offence up and crits...) Good luck winning...
    Especially when it's payout time. I think people are afraid of uncertainty, as you need reliable team to snipe at 6:54, and any team is unreliable against Dooku. Most of us can win if given enough tries but at pay time it's different.
  • If I were limited to those choices, I would personally run #3.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    XCOM wrote: »

You just haven't seen what can happen... When your DPS toons miss like 7-9 attacks and give offence up to all those guys... Bad things happen... I used to think like you untill it happened. When FOTP special misses, and GS special misses and QGJ special misses... (And Rey gets offence up, or even Dooku gets offence up and crits...) Good luck winning...
    Especially when it's payout time. I think people are afraid of uncertainty, as you need reliable team to snipe at 6:54, and any team is unreliable against Dooku. Most of us can win if given enough tries but at pay time it's different.

Yeah that's a good point I have not been Dookud and my timezone isn't really competitive either