captian phasm

2Next

Replies

• There needs to be an option to flag topics where the OP is whining about stuff that isn't broken and just needs to l2p.
  • There needs to be an option to flag topics where the OP is whining about stuff that isn't broken and just needs to l2p.

I don't think the dev really pay that much attention to whining post. I did see where That one of the dev's has a personal account and plays. He also, mention some of his own frustrations with the game.
  • ...needs to l2p.

What is l2p, exactly?

• WhipiT wrote: »
    So you lose an arena match, come to the forums to complain and demand that Cpt Phasma is immediately changed to ensure your team doesn't lose to her anymore. Sounds legit.

Lmao son my rank is 95 and i break into top 50s every cycle, you wish that you had skills like mine. Just pointing out a bug thats obvios or is it that they make the ai have that advantage? I wish they did have live pvp so i could tea bag noobs like you, Live!
  • Breetai wrote: »
    It's not phasma, its the ai. Something strange has started happening with the ai and the ai skills and speed seem to be increased.

Phasma call in an ally almost every turn.
    Leia multi attacks every turn.
    Sid dodge jedi attacks about 80% of the time.
    Characters lower lvl, and same as mine with no speed buffs/debuffs. And no leader ability to buff either goes before my lvl 60 epic geared characters do.

It's the ai not the character. I believe they buffed the ai because so many was saying how easy the ai is, and for the record ai still easy as it does not focus fire, or heal when it should. But for lower lvls trying to do GW I can see this causing them issues since they already get teams higher lvl than them.

Ai is having focus fire now, they will target your lowest power hero, Also are you saying Ai should have more buffs? That's pure nutts and they might as well introduce live tournaments with a win\lose ratio to determine who gets to be on top. If they add more buffs that would just be full Forest Gump.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Bring on the nerfbat! Here we go again, don't take players that come here only to post nerftopics serious please.
    Phasma a nerf... I can list others who are broken and need to be looked at first, Phasma is the last. Ofcourse you see her pop up in the Arena list now, easy to unlock that character. Who is next?
    My guess next topic will be a Kylo Ren nerf for some ridiculous reason.

Kylo ren is easy and I'm so happy to see him in a areana macth.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Courier wrote: »
    ...needs to l2p.

What is l2p, exactly?
    "Learn to play"
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Phasma a nerf... I can list others who are broken and need to be looked at first, Phasma is the last. Ofcourse you see her pop up in the Arena list now, easy to unlock that character. Who is next?

Poe

Once people realize his awesomeness, he'll be the object of "OMG, I can't beat him! Sumting's Wrong!"

Totally agree on Poe - so far he's the clear gem of that release of toons - need to see FOO a bit closer though and I'm still working up Rey, but he's looking really strong.

I was waiting on the Phasma nerf calls though - I called that soon as I saw her in action. When I saw the multi attack chance I could just see someone getting a bad RNG roll where they double attacked a lot and rage posts on the forums coming.

This post should be deleted or moved to some obscure section. There's no other reasoning given for her being broken, no detail of toons used, levels, gears, to justify this claim other than a guy lost and is not happy about it.

Doesn't even want any help in beating. Just...nerf this toon.

When did i ever say i needed help beating her? I can two shot her dead and why would o give you a lay out to a team that is pure cheese or give you my layout? I'm in a competion not a kumbaya circle. I found a counter agaisnt that cheese team, heck i even know how to make a super cheesy phasm team macth up if i wanted. I just don't like cheese and my team is very unique, haven't seen anyone with my layout, people just like to think there smart when they use straight cheese. To many foreat gumps i guess.

Yea i need to l2p lmao funniest post yet, Lmao if only i was forest gump enough to let you see my toon layout, sorry but the secret suace stays in the vualt. I'll give you a teaser how wonderful it is thought, i steam roll galactic conquest everytime. Yea i need to l2p LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA, i nearly forest gump on my pants luaghing so hard.
  • Let's just everyone have the same stats, same buffs, same debuffs and a self heal.

Oh and put an "I r teh Winner" button on the bottom of the screen that uploads your "accomplishment' with this set up to the forum.

Since the Barriss nerf we have had calls for Leai, TP, Qui, Lando and Phasma sprinkled in between threads griping about P2P vs F2P. :|

Why don't we just say, "Wow, that was a brutal battle, this Charecter is uber when the AI handles it, what do you think the best way to counter this?"

Figure out a strategy or solution, not coming to the forum crying for dilution.

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    My God, why say phasma is OP? She's a legit character with a leadership ability worth swapping Bariss for... But OP? Seriously, stop. Nope just a GOOD character available to farm for all players.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Why don't you focus on broken characters like Obi Wan. His leadership ability should be grade A but doesn't even work. Then let's focus on more content and less nerfs!
  • Thread full of hatred much. Sense dark side I do.
    On a serious note, captain phasma is a really fun character to use.
  • I'll take the blame for saying nerf, everyone has her and when you use her, her proc doesnt activate like the Ai and i mention it needs a look at or revision or an explanation of why the AI has crazy buffs like this. That's not smart Ai, just cheesy Ai. Also many of you miss the part about pretty much dying on second cycle, meaning as soon as they took the frist cycle your toons were dead. I have already surpassed the cheese fest i was seeing and if i wanted to be cheesy like everyone else who won't admit to it being cheesy, i could and do it Much better. GG
  • What you actually meant from the biginning is the ai is OP. Instead of increasing the ai's chance of characters abilitys procing like EA has obviously done....why dont they just make the ai smarter not procalicous.