Broken team, key to master the game!!!!

Prev1
lamo
34 posts Member
edited December 2015
i've done it, the game is no challange!! (PVP and galactic war)

I've figured out the best combo team!!!

my team is

LEADER: Sid
kylo Ren
Darth Vader
Daka
Poggle

what a combo!! we have here a damage buff up (poggle), and we have 3 AOE damge attacks that also over the AOE gives damage over time (only 2 of them tough)

so each charachter gives some type of debuff to the enemy

sid = 2 damage over time and also the basic attack can cause 1 heal immunity
poggle = 1 spellblock
daka = 1 stun
kylo = 1 damage over time and 1 heal immunity
vader = 3 damage over time ( with the upgraded force chocke)

if u get uber super lucky this is in 2 turns 10 debuffs on the enemy, and vaders "saber throw" cause 30 % for each debuff the enemy have, so if the enemy have 10 debuffs he gain 300 % damage on that spell!!!!!!!

have all those damage over time also reallllly hurts even the tankier charachters.

and you also have 1 stun and 1 heal into the team.

+ Its a very tanky team!!!

also this team is farmable (vader is hard tough) but everyone else is not heard to promote.

GG

12459140_10206505194282730_1323005171_o.jpg?oh=dac24a2a59a03567a36101c83787c2b9&oe=5685B7ED

Post edited by lamo on

Replies

• Nice
  • Welcome to discovering aoe squads :) I have something similar and it's very effective
  • I would eat your team.

Phasma leader
    Ackbar
    Poggle
    IG-86
    Lumi
  • yeh, only thing u gotta watch out for is their healer. if you cant kill the healer with the aoe before its his turn he will heal his whole team, so u got too kill the healer the use your aoe's :)
  • Mykell, very hard dps team. healers is the counter to aoe, also your whole team have to little hp that means i can KO you with my 3 AOE abilitys with you doing the massive damage with your IG, also my aoe would kill lumi, now ur left with ackbar, phasma, and poggle. them together is not really a threat
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It may be a good team when you are in control, but the AI needs work. Not sure if it was your team, but I have beaten a team with those characters on it in the arena. Again, the AI needs work.
  • Yes you're right. the AI need work. fighting the AI is a diffrent story :)
  • lamo wrote: »
    yeh, only thing u gotta watch out for is their healer. if you cant kill the healer with the aoe before its his turn he will heal his whole team, so u got too kill the healer the use your aoe's :)

Wouldn't Lobot make that strategy laughable? That's why I have him at level 60 elite gear soon to be 4 stars. His dispell/heal works awesome for me in manual pvp. AI pvp I'm sure it is as dumb as Talia's heal...
    yeh, only thing u gotta watch out for is their healer. if you cant kill the healer with the aoe before its his turn he will heal his whole team, so u got too kill the healer the use your aoe's :)

Especially if Ackbar eats your debuffs and then heals the group to full health
    i've done it, the game is no challange!! (PVP and galactic war)

I've figured out the best combo team!!!

my team is

LEADER: Sid
    kylo Ren
    Darth Vader
    Daka
    Poggle

what a combo!! we have here a damage buff up (poggle), and we have 3 AOE damge attacks that also over the AOE gives damage over time (only 2 of them tough)

so each charachter gives some type of debuff to the enemy

sid = 2 damage over time and also the basic attack can cause 1 heal immunity
    poggle = 1 spellblock
    daka = 1 stun
    kylo = 1 damage over time and 1 heal immunity
    vader = 3 damage over time ( with the upgraded force chocke)

if u get uber super lucky this is in 2 turns 10 debuffs on the enemy, and vaders "saber throw" cause 30 % for each debuff the enemy have, so if the enemy have 10 debuffs he gain 300 % damage on that spell!!!!!!!

have all those damage over time also reallllly hurts even the tankier charachters.

and you also have 1 stun and 1 heal into the team.

+ Its a very tanky team!!!

also this team is farmable (vader is hard tough) but everyone else is not heard to promote.

GG

12459140_10206505194282730_1323005171_o.jpg?oh=dac24a2a59a03567a36101c83787c2b9&oe=5685B7ED

Until 7* tie pilot one shots your Vader. And then mops up sid with a double tap.
  • but as i've explained tie pilot is not fast enough too do this with him being dead before he can do something because he's HP is not good enough.

and also mykell is aslo right, this is something u gotta watch out for, so you got too foucs those charachters
    before using the AOE damage, or atleast "force" them too use the healing, or the take away debuff spell.
    Mykell, very hard dps team. healers is the counter to aoe, also your whole team have to little hp that means i can KO you with my 3 AOE abilitys with you doing the massive damage with your IG, also my aoe would kill lumi, now ur left with ackbar, phasma, and poggle. them together is not really a threat

Ackbar is my best healer, are you accounting for that?
  • lamo
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    yes i know this, but the 3 of them having so little DPS they are not really a threat even tough ackbar have his healing.
  • Mykell
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    lamo wrote: »
    yes i know this, but the 3 of them having so little DPS they are not really a threat even tough ackbar have his healing.

It's a buff squad and a multi hit trigger squad. Also the Phasmas leader effect can trigger after ANY action, not just attacks.
  • Mykell wrote: »
    lamo wrote: »

It's a buff squad and a multi hit trigger squad. Also the Phasmas leader effect can trigger after ANY action, not just attacks.

yes, but the phasma passive triggers normal attack, and also they are not tanky enough to restain attacks after their buffing.
    ´
  • Man I wish I could show you how hard and fast 86 is with a speed buff, attack buff and a armor penetration buff. This team can handle a lot more then you think.

• maybe so ;) too bad we can only fight AI.....for now
    maybe so ;) too bad we can only fight AI.....for now

Agreed
  • Yeah i have to fully agree. i faced this same team idea. bassically poggle with 4 characters with aoe.(i would swap out daka for another aoe such as 88, boba for free players and obi wan or mal for spenders). health pool is an added bonus(vader kylo). it is very mean. poggle is pretty fast. he uses his buff after sid. so then you unload all your aoe. this already kills off the squishy enemies and makes it real tough to come back. Yes it can be countered with assajj or akbar maybe. But its just a sidious leader, you have no idea who the other 4 are. i feel that all healers suck on the AI defense. everyone runs sidious. so he heal blocks first attack. then all your healers blow there heals. that wastes there turn and puts their heal on cooldown to heal nobody. a team like this, will not be wasting turns healing and all. i personally think this team is a lot scary-ier on the AI defense than the traditional ~~~consular,sid,lumi, _____,_____.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Yeah i have to fully agree. i faced this same team idea. bassically poggle with 4 characters with aoe.(i would swap out daka for another aoe such as 88, boba for free players and obi wan or mal for spenders). health pool is an added bonus(vader kylo). it is very mean. poggle is pretty fast. he uses his buff after sid. so then you unload all your aoe. this already kills off the squishy enemies and makes it real tough to come back. Yes it can be countered with assajj or akbar maybe. But its just a sidious leader, you have no idea who the other 4 are. i feel that all healers suck on the AI defense. everyone runs sidious. so he heal blocks first attack. then all your healers blow there heals. that wastes there turn and puts their heal on cooldown to heal nobody. a team like this, will not be wasting turns healing and all. i personally think this team is a lot scary-ier on the AI defense than the traditional ~~~consular,sid,lumi, _____,_____.

Just my 2 cents.

good points. i personally would have data for her stun and heal (too stun a healer or some kind of agro such as chewie). but hey these are all just my presences.

There are of course counter teams for each team out there no matter what, so at the end it comes down too how you play your characters ;)
  • You can replace Daka for Poe for AoE expose
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    You can replace Daka for Poe for AoE expose

This is a nice choose but then again you have no stun or heal :(
  • Mykell - how fast does Phasma get off her armor penetration special? Is it before IG-86 goes?
  • Mykell
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I do speed down first. It usually hits all or half of the enemy team.

And yeah it's way after considering I pop Poggles attack buff AND speed buff for droids. This makes 86 insanely fast
    Post edited by Mykell on
  • Thanks for the laugh dude. Ultimate team haha.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    Thanks for the laugh dude. Ultimate team haha.

Condescending much? Thanks for sharing?

• Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'd kill this team very quickly, probably just on auto. However, try to beat this one:
    image.jpg
  • If Han and Tie die early on this team would die quickly.

Also why no Phasma Leader? It would be crazy to watch the amount of multi hits between Leia and the Tie Fighter right?
  • I must develop Phasma right now, you are right. I don't seem to be able to kill Tie fast enough. But I can kill Han before the end of first turn. I'll focus him first.
  • This was my suicide squad in galactic war.

2tZ5QqMh.jpg

So those debuffs can absolutely destroy a team.
    I sent in my A Team afterwards and won, but you can't retreat in PVP!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.