Supporting a decision.

Powerlifter450
501 posts Member
edited December 2015
As many of you have already seen, the Year End Pack was reduced to $3.60. This is the kind of initiative I think we all like to see from Capital Games. They realized we were all displeased and perhaps a bit irate about the previous pricing. So they took swift action and cut the price to something palatable.

Thank you CG. This is more in line with what this community desires. I opened my wallet to back this up. I purchased this to show how much I approve and appreciate this move.

Replies

• That's interesting because I see that it was reduced to $3.60 but when I click to purchase it on Android, it shows that it's going to charge $17.99
  • Davyep88 wrote: »
    That's interesting because I see that it was reduced to $3.60 but when I click to purchase it on Android, it shows that it's going to charge $17.99

Same
  • I still haven't seen the offer at any price.
  • I imagine the $17.99 is a mistake. The new purchase price should be $3.60. I just double checked my receipt to be sure.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Jesse just said on another post that the 3,60 was a glitch, it's back to normal price now, which is a rip off btw
  • @Yuri , thanks for the heads up. I retract my statement then supporting CG in its pricing. Now I'm doubly irritated for thinking they were listening to us.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    @Yuri , thanks for the heads up. I retract my statement then supporting CG in its pricing. Now I'm doubly irritated for thinking they were listening to us.

Ditto
  • I'm not sure his team is all on the same page. The playstore clearly states "LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Upgrade your Snow Trooper, Royal Guard, Ewok Scout, and more when you get the Google Play Year End Deal bundle for 80% off!", $3.60 is indeed 80% off of $18. I'm sorry but that's not a glitch when it's written in plain text on the top of the google play page.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row&hl=en
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    It also says "claim in the store after completing the tutorial." So obviously the 80% off is intended for new players.
    This I actually can get behind. For that much $, this is a good deal.
    Why they think veterans would want to pay $18 for it, that I have no idea.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Why not just offer it to everyone for $3.60? Now there's going to be resentment from people who weren't offered this at the lower price.