Some of the censored words are really counterproductive... Makes it look a lot more vulgar.

Honestly, I lost count of the number of times I typed something innocent that ended up looking significantly more vulgar due to the censor...

I'm not gonna spell them out Cuz I'll get a warning...

Can say Heaven, but not the one that sounds like Heck?

Can say poo but not the one that sounds like Crabs?

Can't say the opposite of intelligent?

There are others too that are really ridiculous.

Anyone else bugged by this? I don't like to sound vulgar.... I purposely use words that aren't, and they end up looking so much worse.

Replies

• [...]

Can't say the opposite of intelligent?

There are others too that are really ridiculous.

Anyone else bugged by this? I don't like to sound vulgar.... I purposely use words that aren't, and they end up looking so much worse.

Yep, I often have to edit because I called my own mistakes/decisions/etc st00pid, then the censorship kicks in and makes it look way worse than foreseen. :/
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Agree.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • You bypass it using BBCode, Nigeria.
    Obviously use it wisely, the mods are pretty on point on this forum. You won't get warned for bypassing the censor - if you use it appropriately.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Welcome to North America. It is like the Ernest scared stupid movie.

And they kept getting dumber and dumber and....

In Asia to escape it. At least here I have freedom of speech. Imagine those apples....I now live in China. Why the USA press badmouthing China 24/7. If people found out how awesome it is here the USA would lose 20 percent of its population overnight.

Yes. I got tired of the PC stuff. But to be honest I did not move due to the nanny check. Here you have to fight to find a fat girl. Tired of all the too healthy women with bad attitudes in USA. Oh woe is me I only can afford a BMW and not a Mercedes. Lol.

God bless China
  • Noticed the movie name censored.....a children's movie. Love it
  • Oh dear oh dear
  • Welcome to North America. It is like the Ernest scared stupid movie.

And they kept getting dumber and dumber and....

In Asia to escape it. At least here I have freedom of speech. Imagine those apples....I now live in China. Why the USA press badmouthing China 24/7. If people found out how awesome it is here the USA would lose 20 percent of its population overnight.

Yes. I got tired of the PC stuff. But to be honest I did not move due to the nanny check. Here you have to fight to find a fat girl. Tired of all the too healthy women with bad attitudes in USA. Oh woe is me I only can afford a BMW and not a Mercedes. Lol.

God bless China

I knew I should've gone when they offered me the foreign exchange program in college. >_<