Star Wars death match: Kylo Ren vs Darth Sidious? Whose the better Villain?

Prev1
Who would win in a fight? Whose the better villain? Thoughts?
Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol

Replies

• Darth Sidious by far, kylo hasn't even finished his training while Sidious had control over Darth Vader. One of the most powerful Darth lords ever to exist.
  • They both stink. Darth Revan. :)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Sidious would have blown him into another movie on his worst day!!!

Chewbacca shot him with his blaster and practically took him when he killed Han. Kylo's a joke, practically harmless and clearly, the weakest Sith in history. To even associate him with the Sith in general is a crime....
  • Earp
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sidious would have blown him into another movie on his worst day!!!

Chewbacca shot him with his blaster and practically took him when he killed Han. Kylo's a joke, practically harmless and clearly, the weakest Sith in history. To even associate him with the Sith in general is a crime....

He isn't Sith...yet? But seriously.. He is just a dark side force user, not Sith.
  • Earp, that depends on who the master is. Kylo is actually living by the sith "rules", or livestyle, this acutally make him a sith. HOWEVER he is not a sith lord yet, neither is he a "darth" yet
  • lamo wrote: »
    Earp, that depends on who the master is. Kylo is actually living by the sith "rules", or livestyle, this acutally make him a sith. HOWEVER he is not a sith lord yet, neither is he a "darth" yet
    Sorry, that's what I meant by "yet?". As we don't know who/what his master is yet. That being said, Kylo isn't necessarily living by Sith rules, but Knights of Ren (Which are dark-force users that may have relations or ties to the Sith) I'm just saying, until we know who/what Snoke or Knights of Ren is, we don't necessarily know what Kylo is. He very well could be the Darth to a Lord.
  • Why is this a debate? Lol a closer comparison might be kylo, and maul
  • Asoka coulda have kicked his a-s-s
    Why is this a debate? Lol a closer comparison might be kylo, and maul

More like Kylo and Asoka.
  • Yeah for real, but he is just a noob, I thought it was good to see a dark side guy not be a beast right off the bat.
    Obviously he doesn't have plagueis training him. Lol
  • Yeah for real, but he is just a noob, I thought it was good to see a dark side guy not be a beast right off the bat.
    Obviously he doesn't have plagueis training him. Lol

@CaptSeaWalker
    You know when I first saw "Snoke" I thought it was Darth Plagueis but I know Sidious would've have definately killed him
  • Kylo is not a Sith lord. Sidious is one of the most powerful Sith lords in the history, that match would take pretty short. But Kylo is also the grandson of Anakin, maybe he'll grow pretty powerful too in the next movies.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.

Again, Maul on his worst day would easily beat Kylo. Even the younglings would be a threat to Kylo even.

The better question is, who can't beat Kylo into the ground, because outside of regular soldiers and stormtroopers, that's about it. Again Chewbacca practically finished him....
  • The villain from the new movie is really weak compared to the others from prequels.
    I still can't believe he was challenged by a stormtrooper with a light sabre (Finn).
    A real Jedi or Sith/Darkside user should be able to disable anyone one who just picks up a light sabre for the first time. It was ludicrous how Rey and Finn matched him and better yet Rey beat him lmao
  • How can one be sure snoke isn't plagueis. Plagueis's ability is to heal, smokes face is all messed up, maybe he healed from whatever Sidious did to him?
  • I was thinking that as well FAED_emperor as I never personally read the details of how he was killed in his sleep. I mean if maul can come back from getting chopped in half and falling down a shaft then who knows lol. I do like how Ren appears to be "raw" with very little apparent lightsaber training and also mentally unstable.
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    @FAED_Emperor @dc2484
    Hmm you guys bring up some good points, I'm pretty sure Darth Sidious wouldn't let him survive but then again there's no way to revive the actual Sith (Jedi Archenemy) since Vader and Sid are both dead. If Plaguesis is alive then it would be awesome because all the Sith Knowledge/Darkside knowledge that was passed down through the thousand years would still be there and it means they survive. Sith are a much much better enemy than some Jedi kid who turned bad
  • Sidious would fry him

• @CaptSeaWalker
    You know when I first saw "Snoke" I thought it was Darth Plagueis but I know Sidious would've have definately killed him
    [/quote]

Actually what I'm getting at is that although it is a popular theory that snoke is plagueis, wouldn't it be disappointing that he has done such a poor job training him? (Kylo) plus plagueis didn't think that a turned Jedi could be anywhere close to as powerful as a pure sith trainee....
  • Sid easy no brainer.

yeah no, maul would have kicked kylo's ****. how weak do you guys think maul is?
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.

yeah no, maul would have kicked kylo's ****. how weak do you guys think maul is?

So your saying it's not a closer comparison than sidous and kylo? Lol just saying it's closer.

• Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I think this should be who would win. Kylo or kid anikan from esp. 1.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Kylo is a padawan. I doubt Snoke even taught him anything when he turned him to the dark side. He certainly didn't teach him how to build a freaking lightsaber.
  • Darth sid easily
    XD
  • Kylo isn't a Sith, this has been officially mentioned before. And it shows, at the most he's a fallen Jedi, not even classed as a dark Jedi yet. He's got a long way to go before he's even a Siths Apprentice.

But anyway, Darth Sideous would win blindfolded without the use of a lightsaber.

So your saying it's not a closer comparison than sidous and kylo? Lol just saying it's closer.

Kylo and Asajj maybe?

• Remember Plagueis wasn't keen on the rule of 2 and maybe he didn't teach Kylo fully because his fear of being killed again. Remember Plaguesis was so powerful with illusions that Sidious even had a hard time telling the difference.
    @CaptSeaWalker
  • Sidiushamds down. Kylo comes across as a sniveling teenager. He is the Draco Malfoy of the Star Wars universe.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Sidiushamds down. Kylo comes across as a sniveling teenager. He is the Draco Malfoy of the Star Wars universe.
    Lol
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    After readng this thread i feel im about to be stoned for saying this BUT
    In my limited dtarw ars knowledge (the movies and clone wars series) i think Kylo has shiwn some of largest force potential and given his lineage i think vould easily become one of the most powerful ever. Remember he is no yet a darth ir a sith so he has a long way to go before teaching his full potential.

To answer the question its a no brainer sidious would mop him currently but that may not always be the case.

2 things with kylo stand out immediatly to me
    1) he can stop blster fire while i have not seen another jedi/sith do that (vader took it to the hand on cloud city but couodnt stop it mid air like kylo did and vader was a fully trained sith lord at the time)
    2) kylo actually tricked then killed his dad without blinking. Vader was too compashonate/soft and in the end sided with luke yet kylo is heading full on darkside with no recourse.

Go ahead and stoan me now haha but to me, it seems kylo's potential is exponential and snoke (whoever he is) said its time to complete kylo's training. So hopefully we see the full potential in the next movie.

To recap, to me kylo is already showing abilitys far superior to past sith and hes not even a sith yet so the potential for him to be one if the strongest ever is definatly a posibility i think