Question about P vs P ranking

How does P vs P ranking work when the cycle ends and gets reset? This cycle I started at rank 1852 and I could have sworn 2 cycles ago I started at a rank in the 4k range and last cycle I wasn't paying attention.

Do we start at the rank that we ended the previous cycle at?

Replies

• Davo
    121 posts Member
    ranks pay out every day at 5pm for me. central time zone, america. the ranks work by swapping ranks with anyone you beat. you can gain roughly 60 ranks every win if you take the right hand collumn. be warned though, you can be attacked by a large amount of people and lose far more rank than you can gain in 5 wins
  • I understand that but when the cycle resets at 5pm, do we retain our rank from the previous day as a starting point?
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    yes. ranks are constant. only changing with wins and losses. no daily, weekly, or monthly resets. so far anyways
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Do we ever 'move' brackets? For example, as I get stronger and start having 5 * characters, or 6*, do I get pushed into a new 'stronger' bracket? Or am i stuck with this same group of people for the length of my gaming days?
  • Earp
    17 posts Member
    Barrok wrote: »
    Do we ever 'move' brackets? For example, as I get stronger and start having 5 * characters, or 6*, do I get pushed into a new 'stronger' bracket? Or am i stuck with this same group of people for the length of my gaming days?

I think this is how it works. You are on a separate server(we don't know server names). You will be on that server for as long as you play the game(unless they allow, like Heroes Charge or WoW, the ability to play on separate and multiple servers). Within that server, you are playing against the same players in PvP arena, but like Heroes Charge's Loot Cave, you are allowed to play against and with players on other servers(Not in PvP Arena, but in Galactic Wars and possibly other areas unlocked later) which is why you'd be able to request and accept allies from separate servers.