Dooku bugged in Arena again?

Al_Tiz
58 posts Member
edited March 2016
I'm using Dooku as lead(lv 7 Master Tactician) in Arena since Tuesday's update. Today after the connection error issue however his description under rank listing reads: All allies gain 8% evasion and offense up for 1 turn. I only played 2 battles today and got his ability to proc 3-5 times but it's too small a sample size. Anyone have any clue if this is just a visual bug or if Dooku's leader ability is bugged?

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    I fought a Dooku today and none of his guys evaded once. Tiny sample.
  • Visual bug. If his ability is fully upgraded then it's working. He makes the team dodge plenty in the matches I use him in.
  • Al_Tiz
    58 posts Member
    I've been using him since the fix and was able to retain rank for 3 hours the day update went live, but at that time his description was correct. I logged on at 10pm central US time today and it reads incorrectly. Anyone else seeing this in Arena?
  • Happened in mine too
  • Rie_Fu
    33 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I think the Master Tactician is bugged again - I fought in arena dodging 0 (zero!) times (luckily i won anyway), and afterwards I checked the ranking and the description says I have only 9.5% dodge - which at my leader ability rank 7 it's supposed to be 15%. So maybe it IS bugged in arena sometimes... I suggest devs look into it again!
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    It worked for me; somebody got the rando offense up in every match today.
  • Rie_Fu wrote: »
    I think the Master Tactician is bugged again - I fought in arena dodging 0 (zero!) times (luckily i won anyway), and afterwards I checked the ranking and the description says I have only 9.5% dodge - which at my leader ability rank 7 it's supposed to be 15%. So maybe it IS bugged in arena sometimes... I suggest devs look into it again!

After another arena battle - in which my team dodged a few times as expected - the Master Tactician description in arena rank shows 15% again. Might be a coincidence, but might also be a bug causing the leader ability to malfunction occasionally. I suggest players using this leader ability keep an eye on that and post their observations so we can gather more statistics and less speculations here.