Level 76 Dark Side Missions

Prev1
Alita
474 posts
edited April 2016
hi all ^_^

so, I made a brief post about the Light Side missions a few days ago here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/25107/level-74-ls-missions

i've now made it to 76, so... here's your post!

first off, shards.
8-A: Barriss
8-B: none >.<
8-C: Ewok Elder
8-D: Ewok Scout

they're really pushing those ewoks.

i ran with: ventress (lead), daka, talia, fotp, gs. my borrowed hero was primarily RG, with some sid and phasma. RG is great for these, since you don't lose stars if your borrowed ally hero dies.

the DS missions were quite a bit easier than i was expecting them to be, hard modes included. when i was leveling/progressing through them previously, i remember them being quite difficult. this may have been because of a lacking roster, but i believe that the DS missions have been under-tuned?

anyways, most of the mobs that you're going to be fighting are generic rebel soldiers. they aren't very scary, and don't hit very hard. in the normal missions, the ewok scouts were the only 'problem', and they weren't really a problem. on 8-H normal, I had to retry it for 3 stars, as stage 3 loaded up with Logray, 3 scouts, and an elder. after killing the elder and one scout, the other two scouts both hit my daka for 7.5k each and killed her. not ideal.

Hard Mode notes:
8-A: easy. rebel soldiers on stages 1 & 2. stage 3 loads up with rebel luke and old ben (boss). you can kill luke before he gets a turn, quite easily. old ben is a joke.

8-B: stage 1 & 2, same as 8-A. stage 3 loads with st han and chewie (boss). st han is an easy kill before he can act, and chewie is a joke.

8-C: ewoks & rebel soldiers on stage 1 & 2, a little bit harder than A & B, but still not bad. stage 3 loads with 3 ewok scouts, 1 ewok warrior, and teebo (boss). i'd suggest burning two of the scouts first. i've never found ewok warriors to be much of a threat, but the scouts can, and will, crit you for 7.5k. killing two of them makes it less likely that they will rng focus someone and kill them. kill ewoks, kill teebo, win. not difficult.

8-D: same as above for stage 1 & 2. stage 3 loads with 3 ewok scouts, 1 ewok elder, and Logray (boss). not hard. logray hits around 6k on a tank, more on other characters, but is slow. like 8-C, the most dangerous thing is the 3 scouts.

the best way to avoid rng focus from the AI is to convince your allies to load up an RG for you.
he soaks up ewok scout crits like a champ, and gives you a chance to kill them. i never had RG die though.

GSN2F8M.jpg

Replies

• Options
    ...well nobody except Ewok farmers are in a hurry now lol
  • Options
    Thanks for the sneak peak! I'll take the elder, been ages grinding him...
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Options
    Again, thanks for the sneak peak! :) I'll be looking forward for you reaching L77 for the cantina nodes.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    Again, thanks for the sneak peak! :) I'll be looking forward for you reaching L77 for the cantina nodes.

^_^

wednesday reset is so far away >.<
  • Options
    20.73 mil credits..... Totally jealous. Thanks for the info!

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :)

I'm glad I finally get another node to farm the Ewoks.. Takes forever with the one node each -.-
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing, glad to see energy cost hasn't increased.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    @Alita thank you. looking forwarded to Wednesday for the much anticipated cantina missions.

I should hit 74 by late Tuesday early Wednesday.
  • Options
    Can't wait to get the extra Ewok nodes!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Logray is such a tease. ..we more than likely will never see him as a usable character. We can hope though. ..one day. ....full ewok team
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the preview. Any useful gear on the Elder node?
  • Options
    mk4 sensors
    mk5 detonator

i don't have any characters that want those.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Looking forward for your summary on cantina when you reach lvl77
  • Options
    Lame... Who wants to play with Ewoks? Thanks for sharing...
  • Options
    Thanks and congrats! Wow! Level 76 already! I'm jealous!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    BobAFeet wrote: »

There some of us out there.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Lol @ blank hard node. New hero soon?
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Alita wrote: »
    mk5 detonator

RG at G9 need those. I just love that they are on the elder node :#
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Lol @ blank hard node. New hero soon?

Dark 1A says hi.
  • Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    mk5 detonator

RG at G9 need those. I just love that they are on the elder node :#

ah, ok. i didn't pre-craft, so all of my characters are stuck at, what amounts to, level 70 gear >.<
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options

ah, ok. i didn't pre-craft, so all of my characters are stuck at, what amounts to, level 70 gear >.<

Yeah I got lucky there I precrafted the gear for my a team even before the announcement but didn't manage to get the hairdryers in time so my Dooku is still stuck-.-

• Homish
    65 posts Member
    Options
    BobAFeet wrote: »

Ewoks have some serious synergy and turn meter manipulation once they get going.

Witg protection being added, if it means they can all survive the first turn against the Reys and GSs out there, you may start seeing a lot of Ewok teams in Arena shortly.
  • Uoy_Nillik_696
    151 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    More barriss. And no maul this is ludacris
  • Options
    There's so many ways to get barriss. EA. U don't know how to make a good game
  • Options
    So this means that Talia is actually viable with Ventress lead?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options

she's viable for DS missions ^_^
    i'd use her for DS missions, even without asajj... but it's just better with her.
  • Options

i'd use her for DS missions, even without asajj... but it's just better with her.

Well, I guess that's a difference in playstyle. I used a really strong Talia as an ally once and she was the sole reason I lost; measly damage, annoyingly slow, pretty average heal.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options

Well, I guess that's a difference in playstyle. I used a really strong Talia as an ally once and she was the sole reason I lost; measly damage, annoyingly slow, pretty average heal.

was this before, or after, they buffed her in the last patch?
  • Options

was this before, or after, they buffed her in the last patch?

What patch? And what buff?
    'Cause I used her after they made her playable some time ago, but it still wasn't enough.