Hadn't played in a while, was excited to play again today and I face 8 consecutive dodges.... *sigh*

8.... 8 dodges in a row. (No, they weren't Jedi hitting sid).

Lumi's dodge boost is broken by far....

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Lol I hope that was MY Luminara.

Welcome back to World of Dooku, things have changed.

Wait a week, they will change again.
  • 8.... 8 dodges in a row. (No, they weren't Jedi hitting sid).

I feel you. I think the most that I counted and remember is 7 dodges in a row.
  • Had a similar experience but in gw. Daka rezzed sid 6 times in a row. Finally said scr@w it, retreated and switched leaders. Would've been very annoyed if that happened in arena.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

Gotta say this is the first time I have heard of her dodges being broken. Normally it is the other one.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Gotta say this is the first time I have heard of her dodges being broken. Normally it is the other one.

I have had more dodge issues with her than the other. Just my bad luck.

And I'm willing to bet your team never dodged this many times; always AI. v_v
  • Man chewie was dodging left right and centre with lumi lead....I avoid lumi leads now lol
  • scuba wrote: »

Lol the other one. He who must not be named. For should you name him he will appear.

And stun your a** to the ground
  • Tbh I don't mind the dodges on basic attacks. But when you drop a big special like Kyle's outrage that should be a killer blow or Lumi's force blast are getting dodged meaning no ability block (usually followed by a mass heal) then I have a problem.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384

I really don't remember me getting these many dodges. Nobody does, your point has been made :wink: !

I really don't remember me getting these many dodges. Nobody does, your point has been made :wink: !