[ANZGC] The Guild from Down Under.

Replies

• Samurai_Kitten_1
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: Samurai Kitten
    Screenshot of your heroes:
    rbfSGVq.png?1
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Hi All. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm finally getting my forum profile set up due to the guild release. I'm F2P, pretty casual, more interested in new challenges and character combos than arena positions. I knock off GW most days, arena I float from about 70 - 250 and then back up again. And I hate farming gear but I'm forcing myself to do it now :-( Hoping to help make a contribution to my local guild. Cheers, Kitten.
  • In game name: TopNaomi
    https://imgur.com/a/B2q06
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Been following forum and this guild for a while. Didn't think the guild is useful until I saw a post about a guild in the game in the next update. Living in Melbourne Aus. Committed to the game. Cheers
  • To all newly applied members I will be adding you (barring extreme circumstances). I just need to organise some stuff first in the guild. See how many places we have left.

We are looking to do either two guilds of fifty or three guilds of fifty. After that we will close the guild.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Thanks for the update @cosmicturtle333 :) Running guilds is never easy!
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: Josh K

http://imgur.com/iftnSPo

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Have been playing since January this year and am enjoying the game very much so far. Very excited with the new content announcements and am looking to join a local guild in anticipation. I usually finish Arena top 5 everyday and consistently complete GW. Currently running a clone synergy build which is a whiff of fresh air from the Dooku meta. Hoping to contribute to as well as benefit from a strong guild.
  • In game name: Stazari Velena

Line ID: Stazari

http://imgur.com/a/Xu0jB

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:
    23, M. Daily player since Mid December, alt toon is lvl67. Recently joined the forums, and moved up from lurker to commenter on Reddit page. Often place in top 50 on my server and always in top 100. I'm to the point and ensure I get things done, be it dailies or special events.
  • Za_cha
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ign: Za Cha

Ally code: 616-371-453

262wps0.png

Star Wars fan :) Been playing since early/mid December. loving the game. top 5 arena for the past couple of months, #1 most days. Looking forward to guilding up with you guys and kicking some rancor butt.
  • Za_cha
    53 posts Member
    Ign: wiz

Ally code: 755-129-359

b9dulv.png

Posting for my friend who isn't on the forums. he's been playing since early January and is frequenting top 50 for the past month.
  • Za_cha
    53 posts Member
    Ign: teejbear

Ally code: 789-644-938

2bxt94.png

Posting for another friend who isn't on the forums. he's fairly new to the game. but enjoying it. he's not so into arena but likes collecting and enhancing characters.
  • Manicmouse
    65 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: Manyk Maus
    Ally code: 497-638-216

Screenshot of your heroes: https://imgur.com/a/EI4eO

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Played every day since joining a couple of weeks after launch. F2P and trying to be competitive with sensible usage of resources. Placed #1 with a semi-meta build 4 times in a row until daylight savings nerfed me... I was born on ANZAC Day, 'nuff said.
    Post edited by Manicmouse on
  • @Jit

Nah, sorry man. It's for players from Oceania only.
  • Shadarth
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey all,
    Keen to join the guild,
    Ingame : Shadarth
    Ally code: 316-515-767
    Line: shadarth
    Screenshot: http://imgur.com/TcAwYaB

Daily F2P from Sydney, I started midway through January, very addicted. I usually rank in top 50 for Arena and have started to regularly complete GW.

• Hi all,

My in game ally code is 944-632-494

Location is Canberra

I am having trouble taking a screen shot of my toons, but am level 72 and have 12 7 star toons.

I have been playing since the soft launch and am FTP but play everyday, complete GW daily and am looking for a legion in the same time zone as me.

• Jodski
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: Jodski
    Ally code: 319-392-224
    Heroes Screenshot:

2Hc2pH_BUkjjz6LEEnbXTDqnQEMA6f0Now6kEKVFGEw?size_mode=5

Been playing since early February, can't seem to break that 200 arena ranking and GW continues to kick my ****.
    Happy for feedback and tips.
    If you need a buddy on steam or PSN let me know ;)
  • Ados
    1 posts Member
    In game name: Ados
    Line ID (optional): none
    Screenshot of your heroes:12961293_10153752175263791_5641054614235906183_o.jpg
    12968057_10153752175068791_3653950655450450877_o.jpg
    12983809_10153752174993791_8892535447761930220_o.jpg

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Thoroughly enjoy the game, so much better than HoDA. Freemium player who always completes all dailies and every Galactic War.
    Please allow me to join :)
  • DonalDooku
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: DonalDooku
    Ally code: 594-291-948

I have been playing this game since December. I have spent moderately on this game. Currently sit mostly in top 20s in arena at payout time. Hopeful to join this guild.

http://i.imgur.com/dG1qbkA.jpg

dG1qbkA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oW8H7S7.jpg

oW8H7S7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YUrkxcj.jpg

YUrkxcj.jpg
    Post edited by DonalDooku on
  • NoisyBoi_27
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Cosmicturtle333 how do we know if we made it into the guild?
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Everyone that has applied so far is on the list, I just need to add the people on Line who added me without posting here.

So far we have 100 accounts, so we will be creating three guilds.

These will likely be based on when they joined. The first guild will be the first members and so on.

Leaders for the second and third guild will also be chosen from the original members based on who has the best leadership qualities and is the most active in the chat.

Our aim is to have two guilds full of the highest level members at the beginning to maximize rewards. Then once we can properly assess how the raids play out we may mix up the guilds so that it is a mix of high and low level.

It's important to note that you will be in one third of one massive guild. You aren't less important if you are in the third one. Changes will happen, we will eventually mix everyone up to create the three best guilds we can.

Moving from one guild to the next is something we will be doing quite a lot I imagine.

I'll be getting back to you all hopefully in a few days, but organising all of this is very time consuming so there may be delays.

To organise this ahead of time and to receive guild news and notifications please download the Line app and add 'cosmicturtle333' as a friend. I will then invite you to the formal chat where the most important news and information is posted and also the informal chat where we talk **** all day. A great place to hang out, ask for advice and just general game talk.

Joining Line is currently the only way to vote and have your say in how the guild is formed, and what your place in it will be. Joining the Line formal chat will be compulsory for membership so that we can prepare and organise the sub-guilds to be ready well before guilds are implemented in game.

Apologies for the late replies to everyone, welcome to the Galactic Corps! B)
    Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on
  • Hi all i am from taree north of sydney
    Ally code 165-412-683
    Not sure how to screen shot on tablet but i have 9 7 stars and 3 that r close i am lvl 72 player been playing since boxing day
  • KKuwJmm.png
    5Ty067q.png
    lbvwiTn.png

In game name: skippadude
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Been playing for around 3 months now. F2P so far and planning to keep it that way for now. I manage to stay in the top 500 on arena every day, but haven't been able to break past around 350. GW I complete 50/50 but am working on building up more characters to assist with this. I really enjoy the "Pokemon" SW aspect to the game, so collecting characters is something I like to invest in as well. Excited about the upcoming guild update!
  • ANNOUNCEMENT

Changes have been made to the original post and joining requirements, if this has made you question whether or not you want to join the guild we understand. If so please PM me, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

If not, we are very excited for the upcoming changes and we can't wait to have you as a part of ANZGC.
  • Can I join if I am on gmt +8 but located in Singapore?
  • SpeedWeed wrote: »
    Can I join if I am on gmt +8 but located in Singapore?

Nah, it's not about your timezone, it's about your location or way of life.

Sorry mate.
  • SpeedWeed wrote: »
    Can I join if I am on gmt +8 but located in Singapore?

Nah, it's not about your timezone, it's about your location or way of life.

Sorry mate.

Awww qq
  • Adelaide=home
    ID 723-327-373
  • Salva_79
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @cosmicturtle333 can you pls add me to the guild?

IGN: Salva Fetta
    Line Name: Salva_79

I've been a daily player for about 3 months now. Still enjoying it.

I'm really looking forward to guild play. I used to be a mad WoW player, so know the importance of guildsguilds.
    Post edited by Salva_79 on
  • artax
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: Artax

Line ID : metalartax

VBkwHIT.jpg

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Have been playing since December. Have been able to get some first place joining the dooku meta. Looking forward to guild play should make the game more fun.
  • eleventhheart
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: eleventhheart
    Line ID: eleventhheart
    Characters: xe4ov2L.png

Only made a forum account twenty minutes ago, because I figured with guild updates I'd like to join a guild of Aussies and Kiwis. I've been playing on and off since release, but been pretty regular lately. I'm a total freeloader, but I appreciate the payers keeping this game updating haha
    Post edited by eleventhheart on
  • Polarice
    113 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    In game name: Polarice
    Line id: Will be setting up shortly, other games i have been in used palringo or viber.
    Ally code: 515-997-376
    https://imgur.com/cEL6GRk
    (Cant seem to embed it sorry)

Have been playing since beta. I like to help a little on the forums, enjoy guild environments and obviously looking for an aussie guild to be a part of. Let me know what else is needed!!
  • Phu
    17 posts Member
    I've finally installed line, still not sure what it does or how it works but...I have it. I found ct333 but can't see much else. ID is phurion.
This discussion has been closed.