defence set up

hi all,

just wondering how you set up a defence group up? how do you select the heroes as I don't see where you can do this

cheers

Replies

• You can't. No news of whether they would implement something like that. Some people did bring it up in General Discussions as a suggestion. But no official response came.

But right before game went global release, we saw a huge improvement to AI.

And not long ago (a few weeks), even offensive in PVP was NOT manual but auto combat (We were so frustrated watching our own units screw up, our hairs turned grey).
  • sweet, yea that be excellent being able to set your battle groups up on tabs, also hope they hurry up and allow device transfers, I want to get a new phone (droid) and im on ios and spent a few bucks already and its ridiculous a app locks me into a device
  • Sixin wrote: »
    sweet, yea that be excellent being able to set your battle groups up on tabs, also hope they hurry up and allow device transfers, I want to get a new phone (droid) and im on ios and spent a few bucks already and its ridiculous a app locks me into a device

Ich hoffe das wird nicht passieren. Server sollten unter sich bleiben.
  • So do we know who is taken into battle, how it's actually utilized? Anyone with two phones and accounts tested it maybe, or are we just assuming it takes your most powerful characters
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • I think it takes whatever is Ur strongest characters. To be honest I'm not gonna be the one to give out personal info online but I'll be following this because I am curious as well.
  • I thought it used whoever/whatever ur arena team is when u attack - it just saves it as defense too
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• Im2awesome wrote: »
    I thought it used whoever/whatever ur arena team is when u attack - it just saves it as defense too

Are you allowed to battle me in the arena? I'm rank 3 ATM.
  • They need a global chat asap! And be able to talk to our ally members! And rank up as a whole ally
  • Im2awesome wrote: »
    I thought it used whoever/whatever ur arena team is when u attack - it just saves it as defense too

Are you allowed to battle me in the arena? I'm rank 3 ATM.

Sorry buddy - i didnt see ur post until just now... wish they would give notifications when someone quotes you to alert you.
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li