Possible to 7* Yoda in one go?

So I've been working on my Jedi team for a while now. I should hopefully have the last of them to 7* in about 18 days, so should be ready to go for the next Yoda event I hope.

My question is this though:
- Does the Yoda event use normal energy for each attempt?
- Is it technically possible to get him all the way to 7* in the same event window?

Replies

• No, energy is not a factor. Nor is there a cooldown for tries. It's absolutely possible to go from level 1 to level 7 in the event window. Good luck.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Great. Thanks.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    No, energy is not a factor. Nor is there a cooldown for tries. It's absolutely possible to go from level 1 to level 7 in the event window. Good luck.
    Actually, it is possible to go from level 1 to 7 in an hour if you get fortunate on 6 and 7.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Some folks have claimed 300-400 tries, a few have claimed to do it in one shot. 7*, anyways. I did 6* in my first try. We'll find out in a few weeks, I suppose!
  • Yep. Hopefully I will be ready in time!

Gonna try it with the following:

QGJ
    Lumi
    JC
    Barriss
    EK
  • I did 6* in three overall tries. 7* was in five tries real tries in that I only really tried to play five the other fifteen or so tries were immediate retries looking for different Jedi set-ups or because Yoda took out a toon Before I even got to go.
  • Yoda + buddies
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • rl9900
    13 posts Member
    Took me about 3 trys to do the 6star yoda. Last week i was ready to do 7star yoda and beat him first try with JC, LUM, Ahsoka, QGJ, Offee
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    In my experience I found it impossible to beat yoda at 7* without barris as a lead, because without her hp buff yoda can oneshot your team making it hopeless, unless you get 20 luminara evades as leader in a row or something similarly unlikely.

Beat 7* on my first try on the second time the event came up since I had time to get barriss to 7*.