arena ranking showing lower dooku leader ability

zaza
48 posts Member
when you go in the arena is it showing 9.5% evasion instead of the 15% it should be? is my leader ability broke?

is another dooku leader can confirm if you see 15% or 9.5%

Replies

• XCOM
    250 posts Member
    I used to have similar problem with QGJ, I think it's purely display issue ... I don't think it affects game play
  • Rie_Fu
    33 posts Member
    happens to me sometimes, and it might even affect the actual evasion rate because few days ago my team dodged 0 times in arena, afterwards i checked the ranking and it showed 9.5% evasion for level 7 Master Tactician (which should be 15%).
    original post here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/280620#Comment_280620
  • @zaza @Rie_Fu

Xcom is right - Ea_Jesse has confirmed that this is purely a display issue. The game play is functioning as it should be.
  • Rie_Fu
    33 posts Member
    @zaza @Rie_Fu

Xcom is right - Ea_Jesse has confirmed that this is purely a display issue. The game play is functioning as it should be.

And how about this: one of my characters dodged and didn't get offense up- is this purely display issue too? He wasn't with buff immunity, only with DOT effect. I'm not sure was it normal attack or counter attack, but a dodge is a dodge anyway... The game is full of bugs at this point, and with the coming update the number of bugs is bound to be multiplied...
  • zaza
    48 posts Member
    same is my QGJ showing +23 speed instead of +25